Chapter 20

"So this is it huh?" Bloom awed as she looked at the flower.

"Wow.." I breathed out when I felt the nature's energy.

"So this is the heart of the forest.." Stella observed.

"We could defeat her by destroying this bud." Tecna stated.

"But the heart of all nature beats within it." The leader mentioned.

"Girls, check this out." The flower floated in the palm of my hands, soon I was surrounded in green light, the green light exploded through the whole forest when I touched the flower with the natural energy. "We won't destroy it, it's too precious, we'll protect it and find another way to defeat Diana."

"You're a wise Fairy." The leader gave me a soft smile. "For destroying that bud would have meant destroying all of nature."

"If we use violence to defeat Diana, then we're as bad as she is." I pointed out. 

"We're smarter than that." Bloom added.

"Right." Tecna agreed. "Then Diana will finally learn that not all humans are heartless."

"Agreed." The leader nodded. "While a few selfishly plunder the Earth, most of us want to protect it from harm."

"Uhmm.." Stella spoke up. "I realize this is a touching moment but can we leave? The humidity is making my hair all frizzy.."

A bunch of Warrior Fairies charged at us. "I'm guessing they want us to leave too."

"Warrior Fairies!" Bloom alerted. "We're sitting ducks in this pond!"

"You're right!" I agreed. "Let's go!" My wings fluttered as I flew up, the girls following me.

"Faster guys!" Stella hurried as we flew through the forest, the Warrior Fairies fired their attacks at us but we avoided them.

"Missed!" Stella grinned, avoiding more of their attacks. "This is good exercise!" We stopped flying when we were met with a dead end. "Alright that's enough." Stella her aura turned a bright yellow color. "Guiding Light!" She created a huge yellow bubble that covered us, blocking the attacks that the Warrior Fairies shot at us.

"Nice one Stel!" I cheered. "Our Sophix powers are the strongest ones yet, these Fairies can't touch us." 

Soon we took off again and flew further into the forest only for branches to extent and attack us, evading was tough.

"Branches straight ahead!" Tecna warned.

"These braches are out of control!" I exclaimed when the branches captured us, my wings fluttered as I floated a few meters above the ground along with Bloom, Stella and Tecna. "These trees have us locked in!" I traced my hand over the branches. "This power is so much stronger than ours." 

The Warrior Fairies cackled as they flew into the trap, knowing that we went right into their trap, they fired an attack at us and before I could summon my shield their spell hit me straight on, my wings stopped fluttering and my eyes slowly fluttered close as everything went black.

...

My eyes fluttered open, my eyes had to adjust, I tried to move forward but I felt this strong pressure against my wrists, I looked down to see that I was chained up. I checked my surroundings to see the girls and the Specialists.

"Guys!" I called out. "Are you all okay?"

"We're all fine." Adan answered, he then glanced at Nabu and looked slightly worried. "Except for Nabu, he just won't wake up."

I frowned and tried to get out of the chains only to wince when the chains hurt my wrists, that will probably leave some bruises, I glanced at the girls with a determined look. "It's time for our Gifts of Destiny convergence spell."