Season 7. Chapter 1.

☾*✲⋆

               ☾*✲⋆.✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

-

I stared out of the window, drowning the chattering of my friends out as we sat in the bus, on our way back to Alfea after a long summer holiday.

The holiday was my only escape of reality and now that we were going back to Alfea, I couldn't help but think back to my brother and how the outcome would be if he lived, there was no doubt that the magic council would've arrested him but yet I held onto this hope.

Hope. That we could turn back to our normal lives and be a family. Crystal, him and I and maybe even my stepbrother.

It was only then that I felt a hand interwine with mine, grabbing my attention to see Stella and the others looking back at me with worried expressions on their faces.

"We have arrived at Alfea.." Stella's voice came out as soft and cautious and I felt a small pang when I saw my friends staring at me with so much worry, it wasn't pity, just sad understanding because we've all lost someone over the years and have gone through a lot.

I let Stella pull me up and nodded, flashing them a small smile as we walked out of the bus, our suitcases and bags in hand.

"Finally.." Bloom groaned as it looked like she was holding onto her bag with all her might and my smile growing almost instantly and it seemd that she noticed by the way she smiled in triumph.

That's right. I wasn't alone in this, I had my best friends, my sisters, who have my back no matter what and never showed otherwise.

I looked over my shoulder and had to bite back a laugh when I saw Musa and Tecna walk out with shopping bags, Stella having forced us to go to a bunch of clothing and shoe shops.

"Our shopping day in magic city was beyond magical!" Stella beamed while holding a small bag that she shrunk with her magic to make carrying easier.

"Beyond exhausting you mean." I teased her while nudging her side and even if it meant to annoy her, her expression brightened. 

"[Name]'s right." Tecna nodded in agreement while setting the bags on the ground. "All we did was run after you from one shop to another."

Layla gestured to all the bags on the ground before glaring at Stella. "In case you forgot Stella, all these shopping bags are yours."

"And they're really heavy." Musa added, agreeing with Layla.

Stella hummed and pointed a finger at the bags, golden sparkles covered them until they shrunk, floating to Stella's small bag, managing to fit them all in. "Then what we need is a miniaturizing spell."

My friends glared at Stella while I looked at the arguing lot in amusement, happy that things are still going the way they're used to, showing that no matter what, nothing could make us falter.