Chapter 4.

I sat next to Bloom while wearing my comfortable pajamas, all of us gathered together to comfort Bloom since Sky lost his memories after the fall, he hit his head pretty hard during the fight we had in the Magic Archive against the witches.

"We took him to the infirmary he was so confused." Bloom sighed. 

"He got hit pretty hard but he'll be okay." I assured.

"In the meantime we need to get back to finding the Sirenix Book." Layla pointed out. 

Musa frowned. "There are so many books in the Magic Archive, we may never figure out which one it is."

"I disagree." Tecna shook her head. "By correlating the most recent data with new input from the web and mapping the results, I may be able to zero in on it."

"Oh Tecna too technical." Stella rolled her eyes. "When I want to figure something out I ask somebody like now." She gestured to her nails that was painting itself in a hot pink, she used her magic to do her nails for her. "What do you think of this color?"

Bloom gripped her bed covers tightly, lost in thought so I wrapped an arm around her and pulled her closer.

"Bloom.." I whispered. "You good?"

Bloom shook her head as tears gathered in the corner of her eyes. "I'm so worried about Sky, he didn't remember anything, he didn't remember me."

"Oh, Bloom.." My eyes sparkled when I had an idea, I stood up, dragging Bloom with me. "You can get through this Bloom, you're a strong person and you have our support and not just us but the whole school, every Fairy of Alfea is on your side you know?" Tears rolled down Bloom her face as she smiled brightly, before I knew it she pulled me in a tight hug. 

"[Name]'s right." Stella grinned, she activated her magic and changed Bloom out of her pajamas and in a new outfit. 

"Thanks Stella for the outfit." Bloom thanked. "And thank you [Name], you're right, from now on positive energy!"

"And new outfits!" Stella used her magic to change all of us out of our pajamas and into fabulous outfits.

"Stella I love it!" I squealed and gave her a hug. "You should be a fashion designer!"

"A fashion designer?" Stella had a dreamy expression on her face. "Yes, a fashion designer so let's get going!"

"I think you forgot something." I giggled as I pointed at the pajamas she was still wearing. 

"What?" Stella asked, she looked down at her outfit and burst out laughing. 

...

I followed Bloom to the infirmary, she wanted me to go with her for support, when we arrived we saw Sky all bandaged up.

"Hi, Sky." Bloom greeted.

"Oh.. it's you." Sky mumbled. "Hi uh-"

"Bloom." She finished. "How are you feeling? You look a lot better."

"If you'd like I can try and use my healing magic to help you?" I suggested, Sky nodded, allowing me to help, I extended my hands as they both started glowing while Sky closed his eyes but before I could try and and heal him I felt something stop me. "I feel this.. Barrier." My hands stopped glowing as I was suddenly pushed away, something was stopping me, a certain pendant perhaps? I turned to Bloom and shook my head. "I'm sorry."

"It didn't work." Bloom sighed. 

"Something blocked the healing." I explained, I then turned back to Sky. "I think there's something you don't want to remember."