Chapter 2.

☾*✲⋆

               ☾*✲⋆.✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

-

I pursed my lips and crossed my arms over my chest as we stood before Miss Faragonda her desk, in her office. After what happened yesterday we had to discuss about the new danger that seemed to kidnap magical creatures for its own gain. I took a deep breath when I felt a sense of frustration, still guilty that I- we let that eagle take the Digmole.

"We never imagined that a dangerous creature with Fairy powers would enter the park." Miss Faragonda frowned, her chin leaning on her clasped hands as she adopted a contemplative look.

Roxy her fists clenched, her nails digging into her skin. "I've done my research, that bird doesn't belong to any known species, I couldn't find it anywhere."

"It doesn't make any sense, Headmistress Faragonda." Bloom huffed, her eyes clear with the same frustration I felt. "Why would it abduct the Digmole?"

"I couldn't say but.." Miss Faragonda trailed off, as if hesitating before continuing. "I fear the worst, all Fairy animals play a key role in the balance of the Magic universe, even the smallest of them has a magical power or secret which could be very dangerous in the wrong hands."

"Great.. now we have Fairy animals to worry about for the sake of the Magic Dimension, what's new." I grumbled under my breath. "There must be something we can do, right?"

"We should find other Digmoles." Tecna suggested as if it was the most logical thing to do. "-And figure out what their secret power is."

Roxy hummed at the idea but then shook her head with a grim look on her face. "Unfortunately we can't, Digmoles are nearly extinct, the one the bird took was the last of its kind and it's not like we can go back in time to find others."

Miss Faragonda's eyes narrowed and I faltered, my eyebrows furrowing and wondering what she was thinking about. "On the contrary that's precisely what you're going to do.."

"Really?" Roxy interrupted in surprise and I had to bite back a laugh at the baffled look on her face. "There is? us Fairies surprise me day by day.."

And that's how we found ourselves following Miss Faragonda as she led us to some golden chambers. I brushed my hand over the golden wall and couldn't help but admire the magic that was radiating off of it.

"Welcome to the Hall of Memories." Miss Faragonda spread her arms, gesturing to the hall surrounded with luminescent colors but what grabbed my attention was the single floating gem in the center of the hall as if it was the hall's greatest treasure. "This is the Stone of Memories, it has the unique ability to send you back in time."

Roxy clasped her hands together in excitement, her eyes sparkling at the idea of going back in time and I admit, even I held a sense of giddiness. "We could actually go back in time to when more Digmoles lived?"