Chapter 21.

☾*✲⋆

☾*✲⋆.✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

-

I soared through the sky and smiled. Today's training is really special since it's Bloom and I versus the others, so here we both were transformed in our Enchantix. We both exchanged glances when we heard a sudden noise.

We watched over forest in hopes of seeing where it came from when we didn't have to when the culprit ratted herself out by speaking up.

"I'm so going to take you both down!" I heard Stella yell as she summoned orbs that surrounded us.

"An Anti Sunshine spell?" Bloom questioned and smirked at me.

"Water Doublesis!" Water-balls shot out of my hand as I destroyed some of the orbs while Bloom destroyed the others with her magic, when we destroyed them all we landed on the ground and faced Musa and Flora.

"That's not going to do it!" Bloom pointed out.

"See what you think of this!" Musa put her fingers against her temple. "Sound Cage!" A cage formed around Bloom and I.

"Let's combine our powers!" I suggested.

"Sure!" Bloom smirked.

We both stretched our hand out and started gathering our magical energy. "Dragon's Energy!" Two dragons circled around each other and hit the cage causing it to explode, a huge force erupted and threw everyone away.

"Man.." Musa groaned. "I channeled all my Winx into that."

Bloom and I high-fived. "Nailed it!"

Lockette glared. "Leave Bloom and [Name] alone."

Yuki nodded in agreement. "Why are you fighting anyways?"

"Don't worry we're not really fighting." Stella assured.

"Yeah." I sighed. "Both Bloom and I get our power from the Dragon and so does Valtor, so we figured that if we find out a way to defeat our power we can find a way to defeat his."

Bloom sighed. "So far no luck."

"Okay then I guess I'm next." Flora stepped forward. "Don't take this personally." She then transformed.

***

Apparently Tecna found out on how to defeat the dragon so here we were sitting on the sand in a circle, surrounding a golden book. Tecna used her magic, making the book hover in the air.

"According to the book, at the beginning of the Magical Universe when the Great Dragons were born, another opposite force was created as well.." A hologram appeared of the two Great Dragons. "This opposite force was contained in Water Stars and they-"

"But the Water Stars don't exist anymore right?" I prompted.

Tecna smirked. "Not in this dimension."

"What do you mean by that?" Bloom asked.