Chapter 20.

☾*✲⋆

☾*✲⋆.✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

-

I woke up, I looked around to see that its really dark. The place wasn't the room I share with Stella anymore but an unfamiliar room where I'm sure I've never been, I sat up and pushed the covers away, my feet hit the cold ground as I stood up, I opened the door to reveal a big hall, It was like I was in a palace, and not the palace in Solaria.

I heard screams from the outside, screams for help, screams of pain, screams of anger. I walked up to the window to see fire surrounding the palace and people running around in panic and fear.

"Where am I?" I whispered out. "This has to be a dream.." Cause this place isn't Alfea, And I wouldn't sleepwalk to some random Palace in another realm.

My attention snapped back to the people outside, all I knew is that I had to safe these people, it was like a feeling, like something I was meant to do, so I stood in position to transform as my aura burst at the seams. "Enchantix!I felt myself rise up in the sky and my arms immediately started glowing; elbow length gloves covered them, beautiful sandal like straps went up from my feet and reached just under my knees. Sparkles surrounded my neck, creating my Fairy dust bottle. A big water bubble surrounded me and when it burst I was in my Fairy outfit. I twirled around until my huge sparkly wings formed on my back with accessories hanging on the tips of my wings. Ghidorah circled around me and that's when my transformation ended.

I flew outside, not knowing where I was going until I found the supposed exit, I suddenly heard three people talking to each other so I hid behind a wall, looking around the corner I saw three witches, their negative energy was suffocating. The question is that why would I dream about three strangers that I never have seen before in my life, I narrowed my eyes and gasped when I noticed the resemblance.

The Three Ancestral Witches.

I gulped, why would they be here? It doesn't make sense, why are they alive, I thought they were dead, my train of thoughts stopped when I suddenly sensed the figures going my way.

Dream or no Dream, they are hella scary.

I immediately flew away through the hall, suddenly I saw a door that was open, the lights were on in that room and I heard two people talking, me being curious flew up to that door, I looked to see a man and a woman, I leaned forward and saw the woman holding a baby. The door creaked causing me to flinch and me to trip, I groaned when I fell to the ground.

I looked up in confusion as to why they didn't pay no mind, it was like I wasn't there, like this wasn't real, I flew forward and stared, I gasped when I saw my mom, but the different thing is that she was wearing a crown and a long beautiful dress, I looked at the baby and just stared.

Is that me?

They were saying things but all I could see were their lips moving, it was like nothing came out but I swear they were saying something, based on their body language it looked like they were saying goodbye, the looks that they were giving each other was one that they knew that they will never see each other again.

The woman with the baby in her arms ran out of the room, I immediately flew after her, I felt presences behind me and looked over my shoulder to see the three figures, they charged at me.

Or that's what it looked like.

It was like I was invisible, they flew right through me, I shook my head and flew after them, until I followed them outside, I sweated when fire surrounded us, the people were still running around trying to protect themselves or their family or friends.

I turned my attention back to the witches who were flying after the running woman with the baby, I fluttered my wings and flew after them.

We arrived at a forest, the woman that looked like my mom paid no mind to the dark forest that looked extremely dangerous, she ran and didn't stop. Much like I did when my mom was murdered.

I ran.

I flew past the witches and caught up to the woman, when she suddenly stopped running and faced the witches, she smirked at them and started glowing, her aura looked like mine other than that hers was darker blue and mine was lighter. "Aquam in adiutorium meum intende!"A huge shield formed around us as she uttered a spell that I didn't recognize.

I don't know if It was my mind playing with me or not but it looked like she saw me, cause she stared right at me, while the witches fired their attacks at shield that bounced away like it was nothing she stared calmly at me.

"It's your turn."

I shot up as my eyes snapped open, sweat ran down my face and I took deep breaths and the moment I calmed down when realizing I was still in my dorm room and it was all just a dream, I sighed in relief. "It's my turn?" I thought aloud.

"Yeah it's your turn!" Stella who was in the bathroom called out. "-To get ready, we're going on a mission to find Valtor's hideout, you missed Miss Faragonda her announcement sleepyhead!"

"You could've woken me up!"