Chapter 16.

I have faced a lot of monsters before but I'm pretty sure I never faced zombies in my life given there was no such thing as zombies.

I felt myself tense when the zombie pirates surrounded us, the girls shivering while the zombies were ready to attack at the seams.

"The fantasy emerald must be on the ship." Musa guessed since the zombies were trying to attack us, probably trying to defend their treasure that might be the emerald.

"Nobody takes out treasure." One of the zombies growled while stepping forward, I was the one standing in front of the girls so the zombie pointed his sword at me.

My eyebrows furrowed in confusion when he threw his hat in the air before jumping up and grabbing it as he fell off the ship, even the Witches were confused and I can't say I blame them.

Stormy raised an eyebrow while pointing at the fallen pirate in confusion. "What was that?"

"Beats me." Darcy shrugged just as confused, not noticing the zombie that fell climbing back on the ship and sneaking up behind her. "These guys are weird."

"Oh yoohoo over here!" Icy called out, grabbing the attention of the zombie that was going to attack Darcy. "Come on Trix, get them!"

Icy's hands were covered in ice like energy before releasing it at the zombie, sending the zombie off the ship.

I frowned as everything turned into chaos, everyone started fighting the zombies so I fluttered my wings and flew up while looking down at the zombies while aiming my Mythix wand at them, staring at the creatures with calculative eyes.

"Virtual Projection!" Green energy shot out of Tecna's wand, sending the pirate flying but unfortunately the zombie recovered soon.

"Stella!" Layla called out, grabbing her attention. "Do you need some backup?"

"I got this one covered!" Stella assured until her eyes widened in shock when pirates started climbing up to get to her level.

"Tide Rising Wave!" Layla chanted, her spell shot out of the wand, glowing in the night sky before it hit the two pirates that were going to attack Stella head on, making them collide with the wooden hard floor of the ship.

Another pirate was climbing up the ship and this time I raised my wand as it glowed brightly while the pirate glared at me.

"Run away while you can love." The pirate cackled while smirking my way making me glare at the zombie. "You don't stand a chance."

"Then you haven't seen anything yet." I mused before I aimed my wand at the zombie. "Water Dragon Blow!

Blue energy was released from my wand, glowing at the seams and heading straight for the zombie pirate, sending the zombie flying off the ship as he fell to oblivion.

I landed on the wooden ground, beside Flora as we stood side by side, I glanced at her while exchanging smirks.

"You think you got it?" I asked, our smirks not leaving our face.

"Totally." Flora determined before her wand glowed a bright green color. "Evergreen Blow!"

A beam that glowed a mix of green and white colors shot out of her wand, her attack hit the pirates straight, sending them flying back.

"Dragon Roar!" A strong water beam rotated around my wand before I fired at the pirates, finishing them off for now.

"We did it!" Flora beamed before slamming her hand against mine, high fiving for our victory.