Chapter 4.

☾*✲⋆

               ☾*✲⋆.✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

-

Here we are. In a really dirty swamp while the sun is shining down on us making me sweat. This is a test, we're now being tested for professor Palladium's nature class.

Yay.

"Welcome class, to black mud swamp and to a- ACHOO. Right, as you can sneeze I mean as you can see i'm slightly allergic to the sap. It's igglethord vine. Now this is your first field exercise for the magic of nature." He rambled and I just couldn't take him seriously, it was hard to pay attention to his words because of his clumsy actions.

"Professor! I'm in the wrong class! I'm from an urban realm!" A student named Dahliah whined and I scoffed at her bratty behaviour.

"Alfea is known for it's all round education." Professor Palladium pointed out, looking over at her in confusion as to why she would think she's in the wrong class.

"But a mosquito bit me." She complained pointing towards where she got bit.

"A mosquito? well quicker we bit on with, I mean get on with the exomite, uh, exercise." Professor stuttered and I snickered.

"For a nature professor he seems rather squeamish." Bloom whispered to me.

"Shut up Bloom, let him bite on with the exomite." I joked, smiling when she burst into fits of laughter.

The professor seemed to get over his squeamish behaviour for now and continued "Now. For this field exercise we're gonna test you on your natural ability to listen to nature. Each group must navigate their way through the black mud swamp and reach the clearing in Gloomy wood forest, also you can't use your magic and remember listen to the voice of nature and it's advice" 

And then he disappeared into thin air.

"Let's get going." Flora spoke up, looking rather excited and so we entered the swamp, the dirty water reaching our knees to my disgust.

"This is so disgusting." Stella complained as she tried to push the sleeves of her pants up.

"Didn't you say that; 'mud does wonders for your skin?'" I teased, Stella huffed and the others laughed.

"Just so you know these bubbles could indicate that we're standing on the back of a subterranean and let me tell you they aren't friendly." Tecna informed, and that totally made us feel better. "But don't worry I'll take care of this." 

Tecna raised her hands as her aura started glowing but I grabbed her hands, stopping her from basically almost killing us.

"Tecna wait! we can't use magic remember? We have to listen to the voice of nature." Bloom warned her. 

We all sniffed the air. ew. This is the worst smell ever.

"It's some kind of gas! let's run." Musa yelled as the bubbles in the water started to get bigger. We hid behind a log.