Chapter 15.

☾*✲⋆

               ☾*✲⋆.✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

-

"Are you excited about our big show tomorrow night?" Layla asked Me and Musa.

I leaned against the soft pillow of Musa's bed, as we conversed about the concert Musa planned for tomorrow, having been excited about it but now her excitement seemed to have disappeared and got replaced with sadness.

I nodded eagerly as I nudged Musa's side in hopes to snap her out of her sad state. "I'm so excited!"

"I guess.." Even though Musa was feeling down she smiled at my eagerness, it was refreshing. "You should also sing something [Name]."

I hummed in thought, recalling the amount of time my mother would sing me this one song, she would sing it to me and my siblings all the time. "I could.."

"What do you mean 'you guess?" Layla questioned with a frown that basically disagreed with Musa's energy right now. "It's going to be awesome Musa, you're going to rock Red Fountain."

"Maybe I'm nervous." Musa shrugged and both Layla and I gave her a look.

"You have no reason to be nervous." Layla turned on the radio and showed her some dance moves. "This is my dance."

"You got that kind of an old world dance fusion going on." Musa pointed out and I nodded in agreement.

Layla smiled at that, "I used to sneak out of my palace and learn these dances from street performers." 

Tune gave a disgusted glare. "Street performers?"

"I bet your prim and proper 'rents loved that'." Musa said, sarcasm dripping from her tone.

"Right." Layla scoffed in agreement. "Like I told them." We all laughed at that.

Some time later, we met up with Stella and headed to Red Fountain - Where the concert is going to be held - to rehearse and with a lot of convincing, I agreed to sing a song to not disappoint my friends.

"I'm thinking of doing this one." Musa said and started singing, I felt myself mesmerized by her voice until someone interrupted.

"Ha! Sounds awful!" A girl insulted and I rose an eyebrow at the girl with dark red her, blue eyes and her face looked oh so innocent and you would almost think she was if it wasn't for the way she just insulted Musa. She looked awfully familiar but I just couldn't put my finger on it.

I scowled at her. "And who asked for your opinion?"

"Shut up." The girl snapped and walked off. 

Musa stopped singing and me and Layla cheered. "Amazing Musa that's the one you should do." Stella smiled. "And now let's do our little number."

"Wait." Musa objected. "I wanna try the song that had the sax solo, that might be better-" Stella threw the saxophone at Musa making her glare at her. "Be a little more careful, Stella! That's my dad's Saxophone!"