Chapter 2.

The crowd roared and danced as Musa and I sang and the others played the instruments, there we were again, at the Frutti Music Bar, having a benefit concert, to spread awareness of the amount of garbage that was scattered around the beach.

I ran forward as I was covered in golden Fairy dust, my feet left the ground and I floated in the air, singing the last words of the song, when we finished the song my feet met the ground again and the crowd erupted in cheers and applause.

"Hello?" Layla her phone rang so she clicked on her phone to see who it was. "It's Tressa!" I ran up to Layla and looked over her shoulder to look at her phone.

Stella scoffed. "It's about time."

"Where has she been?" Musa questioned.

"Oh no.." Layla gasped.

My eyebrows furrowed in concern. "What's going on, Layla?"

"Tritanus attacked Nareus at the coronation." Layla explained, all of us were shocked at the news, why would Tritanus attack his twin brother? "Uncle Neptune condemned him to the prison of Tides." Layla frowned. "How could Tritanus do something so horrible?"

I placed a comforting hand on Layla's shoulder. "I'm sorry Layla." Stella stepped forward only to trip over a cable and almost fall off stage if it wasn't for Brandon who caught her.

"That was a new dance move." Stella chuckled nervously. "Totally on purpose by the way." I burst out laughing, the others joining in.

Vanessa laid a hand on my shoulder. "That was a great idea with the concert, [Name]."

"Thanks." I smiled. "We had to do something after the oil spill."

"But I think we can do more." Flora determined. 

I nodded. "I agree." I climbed up stage and grabbed the microphone. "Hey everybody!" My voice  echoed through the Frutti Music Bar, grabbing everyone's attention. "We're going out on the beach to clean up, join us!" 

Everyone raised their fists in the air and cheered, all of them ran off, ready to help and clean the beach. I was about to go after them when I saw Sky's sad face, I walked up to him and laid a hand on his shoulder, snapping him out of his thoughts.

"What's up Sky?" I asked, my face written with concern.

"It's nothing." Sky sighed. "Don't worry about it, [Name]." 

He put on a small smile to assure me everything was fine but I didn't believe it one bit, but I can't force him to talk, I pursed my lips and nodded, walking away to give him some space and to help the others clean up the beach.

"[Name]!" Bloom called out and ran up to me, she gave me an extra garbage bag.

"Thanks!" I beamed.

"Did Sky tell you what's wrong with him?" Bloom questioned.

I shook my head. "No, sorry."

"He seems really down lately." Bloom confessed as we grabbed the garbage we found and put it in the bag. "I have no idea why.."

"Maybe you should talk to him." I suggested.

"Yeah, you're right." Bloom agreed and pulled me in a hug. "I love you, bye!" 

I shook my head with a small smile when she ran off to search for Sky, I joined the others as we gathered our garbage bags together.

"So many people are out here working." Tecna smiled.

"I know." Musa grinned. "Music can really inspire people to do the right thing."

"Look at that!" Stella pointed at the ocean when the water suddenly started bubbling.