Chapter 10.

It was morning here at Alfea and me and the girls walked toward Bloom her room, her doors were wide open but I still knocked.

"Oh hey you Winx!" Bloom smiled happily, her expression brightened at the sight of us. "Come on in!"

I noticed that Bloom was wearing a green outfit with a green pointy hat while carrying around wrapped gifts and my eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

"Well you're certainly in a good mood, Bloom." I giggled as I walked in. 

"Of course!" Bloom grinned. "Because it's Christmas Eve!"

"Christmas Eve?" I asked in obvious confusion. "What's that?"

"Well it's only the best holiday on Earth!" Bloom gushed. "We give presents!"

"Great!" Stella squealed as she summoned small presents with her magic. "I love presents!"

"Everybody loves presents!" We spoke in unison as we summoned our own presents with our own magic.

"You guys." Bloom frowned. "It's not really about the presents." Our floating presents fell to the ground as we looked bummed at what Bloom said.

"Aw man.." I sulked.

Bloom held out two flowers that were red and green. "It's about how you feel." She walked up to me and placed the two flowers in my hair. "What you need is some Christmas cheer!"

Stella looked closer to the flowers that were in my hair. "Well I can get into red and green!" She changed the colors of her dress to red and green. "But what about pink or blue?" She kept changing the colors of her dress making us all burst out laughing.

"I can't wait to get home to Gardenia to see my mom and dad." Bloom smiled. "And this year we invited all the neighbourhood kids over to trim the Christmas tree!" 

Bloom started explaining all about Christmas, she grabbed a fabric with snowflakes printed on it. 

Bloom pointed at a snowflake. "If it snows we call it a White Christmas."

"It never snows on Magix." Tecna pointed out. 

"Yeah too bad.." I sighed and fell back onto Bloom's bed.

Bloom struggled as she tried to close her suitcase. "But you know the thing that makes Christmas special is hard to describe, it's.." She trailed. "Magic, Christmas magic."

...

We all walked in the courtyard while Bloom was pulling on her suitcase, ready to leave and go to Gardenia.

I wrapped an arm around Bloom her shoulder. "We'll miss you Bloom."

"I'll only be gone for two days." Bloom giggled.

Wind brushed against my skin, I looked up to see a group of guys with their hoverbikes, they landed on the ground and took off their helmets revealing our favorite Specialists.

"The guys are here!" Stella grinned.

"Adan!" I smiled and ran up to him. 

Adan chuckled and ruffled my hair. "Hey Blue."

"Wasn't expecting you." I laughed.

"They let us out early." Adan explained.

I turned to Bloom who was ready to leave, I ran up to her and immediately pulled her in a tight hug.

"What is that?" Someone gasped grabbing my attention, I looked up to see a bunch of huge Ice Dragons heading straight for our school, they shot sharp icicles at us making everyone run around in panic.