Chapter 16.

☾*✲⋆

               ☾*✲⋆.✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

-

"That was such a freaky movie!" Stella shivered as we were walking through campus after watching a horror movie.

"At least it had a happy ending." Tecna pointed out and I nodded in agreement at that.

"Yeah," A grin playing on Bloom's face, showing her white teeth. "Nothing brings a family together like having to fight an evil demon, a horde of zombies, run from explosions and survive a massive tidal wave!"

"And yet my parents are still separated." Stella giggled but we all know it was forced, I exchanged weary glances with my friends.

"That movie scared me, can we please stop talking about it." Flora scowled at us as we entered the school building and walked through the hallway on our way to our dorm.

"Hey, remember that scene when she was locked in the chamber with that slimy ghost thing?" Bloom asked, completely disregarding Flora causing her to glare at her.

"Bloom!" Flora snapped, and Bloom quickly apologized for bringing up the movie again.

"Hold on!" Tecna stopped walking suddenly making my eyebrows furrow in confusion. "Did anyone hear that growling sound?"

"It was probably Kiko's stomach." Bloom laughed while gesturing to Kiko who looked like he would vomit any second. "He scarfed down all those gummy bugs." 

"Suuure, it was Kiko who ate all the candy." Musa teased making Bloom laugh louder than she already did.

"It was!" Bloom protested still laughing.

"Well I'm off." I yawned and opened the door to the bed room I share with Stella. "Good night everyone."

"Night, darlings." Stella flashed the girls a small smile, we entered our rooms and changed and went straight to bed not knowing I was going to regret it.

━━━

"Ghidorah? Ghidorah!" I called, floating through the darkness, my eyes slightly widened when my surroundings changed, I looked up and saw my old house in front of me. 

I shivered, suddenly feeling cold and this negative aura, I eyed my house and reluctantly entered the house.

You know what they say, you have to face the nightmare for it to end.

My house was dark, way too dark for my comfort, almost pitch black if it wasn't for a yellow light shining in the middle and obviously I headed that way, only to be met with a figure standing there that looked exactly like someone who isn't supposed to be alive.

"Mom!" I cried out, my eyes stinged as I tried to reach her but it's as if there was an invisible wall that kept me from going to her.

She turned around and smiled wickedly at me, I immediately took a step back, trying to activate my magic to attack whoever that was because surely that isn't my mother but I couldn't do anything, I watched as she got killed right in front of me again.