Chapter 20.

"Hey there Fairies." Stormy cackled.

"Say hello to our new pets." Darcy smirked as she gestured to the whales they were sitting on.

"The singing whales." Musa gasped, her eyes widening in horror. "They've enchanted them!"

Darcy held her hands up, my hands shot to my ears when a loud noise rang to my ears, I cried out in pain.

"Their song is horrible!" Musa cried out.

My eyes were closed tightly, gritting my teeth in pain when the loud noise continued hurting my ears, my eyes snapped open when the sound disappeared, only to gasp when the whales charged at us.

One of the whales fired a powerful sound wave at us, before I could swim out of the way I was sent flying back, my back colliding into a boulder, I cried out in pain when the loud noise returned.

"It's unbearable." Layla whimpered as her hands were clutching her ears.

"Make it stop!" Stella yelled out.

Bloom her hands were covered in flames, ready to attack the whales, the girls following suit while Musa and I stayed behind.

"Wait Bloom!" I called out and swam in front of them, Musa joining my side. "Don't hurt them!"

"We can't hurt the whales, Melody won't survive without them!" Musa exclaimed.

"We're not going to survive with them!" Stella pointed out.

"Don't worry I know what to do." Musa determined and swam closer to the whales, I turned to her in curiosity, wondering what her plan is.

"Let's get out of her way!" I instructed, the girls nodded in agreement as we gave Musa more space, letting her do what she wanted to do.

"Voice of Sirenix!" Musa chanted, my eyes widened when a beautiful sound rang through my ears, the sound was melodic, foreign yet familiar.

"I close my eyes and you.." Musa her voice was enchanting and mesmorising. "Return to me, return to me, on waves of ocean Melody.."

My eyes widened in awe, when the eyes of the two whales changed back to their original color, the spell that controlled them, disappearing.

"No magic can make you reappear.." Musa her magic surrounded the whales, as the sound of her voice soothed them. "But in the song of the whales, you're always here." Musa hugged the whales. "Go home, go home to Melody."

I immediately swam to Musa and wrapped my arms around her, my eyes watering at the song I just heard, the song was beautiful, nostalgic even. When I heard the song the bad memories just left, I felt at peace.

"Oh [Name].." Musa breathed out and returned the hug as the whales swam away, going back home.

"Let's go back to Tritanus!" Layla spoke up.

"We can get the seal back!" Stella added.

"No!" Bloom protested as the whole ocean started rumbling. "There's no time."

"Alright!" I nodded as I pulled away from the hug. "Let's go to the Pillar of Balance!"

"We'll lead the way!" Atlantis and the other gatekeepers as they started swimming towards the Pillar of Balance, us following behind them.

"Way to go Musa." I smiled. "Your mom would be proud!"

"Thank you [Name]!" Musa beamed.

In the distance I saw green crystal like pillars, one of them was shaking as the whole area was rumbling like crazy, the seal wasn't there to balance the ocean, the whole Magic Dimension.