Chapter 18.

☾*✲⋆

☾*✲⋆.✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

-

I screamed. My whole body was falling down into complete darkness, I could feel the strong wind pushing me down as the sensation of falling overwhelmed me and I could only watch on in panic as I continued doing so like there was an endless path until a small light like a scorching flame caught my attention.

"I will win.." I could hear him whisper as his cold grey eyes met mine while the once small flick of flame grew bigger and hotter around us like a circle yet the flames didn't hurt me. "-And you know it. You nor your Dragon will win and you will only bow down upon my reign, little Dragon."

My lips parted in surprise until they formed into a straight line, my eyes narrowing at him. "I will never bow down for you even if it means I'll die."

"Let death do us part."

I shot up with sweat upon my brow and took a moment to regain my composure before walking out to get a glass of water and the moment I walked out of my room I was met with Bloom sitting on the couch, still wide awake.

"Bloom" I whispered as I sat down next to her and placed a gentle hand on her shoulder. "You earned your Enchantix, you went to Pyros then the Omega Dimension.. You need some rest."

Bloom laid her head on my shoulder and let out a soft sigh. "I'm too revved up to sleep."

"Nobody else seems to be having trouble sleeping." I let out a breathy chuckle as Kiko snuggled close to us. "I was about to make tea, want some?"

"I'm worried about Valtor." Bloom mumbled.

"I think you should be more worried about our Enchantix training with Miss Griselda tomorrow." I joked to lighten up the mood, knowing that the mere mention of Valtor could ruin the mood in an instant. "Word around the campus is that she might keep us all week."

Bloom giggled to herself. "I hope I'm able to squeeze some quality Sky time in before things get too crazy." 

"Why don't you call him?" I suggested to her in hopes she would feel better when hearing his voice.

"It's one am." Bloom pointed out as if it matters.

I raised an eyebrow at her as my lips curled up in an amused smile. "Your point? There's nothing wrong with calling to say goodnight."

Bloom giggled as she stood up and grabbed her phone and dialed in his number but soon her smile fell and was replaced by disappointment. "Oh.."

"Is something wrong?" I asked her with furrowed eyebrows.

"It went straight to hollo mail." Bloom frowned. "He always leaves his phone on, even when he sleeps. Why would he turn it off?"

"Maybe they're on a mission?" I offered but she shook her head with a purse of her lips.