Chapter 19.

"What are these Gifts of Destiny, Miss Faragonda?" I questioned. "How will they help defeat Diana?"

"I'm not going tell you but you're going to find out as your guests should be arriving right now." I felt this strong wave of energy and just when I felt it, three presences started appearing..

Nabu his eyes widened in disbelief. "It's ancient magic and very strong.."

"Woah.." I breathed out when three beautiful Fairies appeared.

"Who are you?" Flora asked.

"Ethereal Fairies from before the dawn of time made of pure energy." A green Fairy informed.

"It is your destiny to defend Earth and our destiny to help you." The yellow one added.

"We can enhance your magical energy with new powers, the Gifts of Destiny." The blue one explained.

"These gifts are an evolution of the power of Believix." The green Fairy stated. "They will give you strength against the superior powers of the Warrior Fairies."

"There will be several gifts, one for each mission you face." Seven flowers appeared, one of the flowers floated in front of me, my eyes sparkled in amazement.

"The first gift is that of wisdom, its name is Sophix." The yellow Fairy announced. "You will need the gift of Sophix on your mission in the Amazon for it will be filled with many perils and obstacles."

"And a Gift of Sophix will take a different form in each of you.." The blue Fairy glanced at me. "[Name], you will have the gift of Purifying Dragon." My aura turned bright blue when the flower entered my body, I relaxed when I felt the positive energy. "Bloom the gift of Enternal Flame. Flora the gift of Second Nature and Stella Guiding Light. Musa will have the gift of Beautiful Harmony And Tecna Higher order and Layla the gift of Vital Beat."

"See now you're even more powerful, way to go Layla!" Nabu encouraged.

"Use these gifts wisely." The green Fairy advised. "The fate of the Earth depends on it." The Ethereal Fairies disappeared, all our activated auras turned back to normal when they did.

"Ethereal Fairies, wherever you are, thanks." Bloom smiled.

"Our mission to save Earth starts now!" I determined. "We'll find the Specialists and rescue them from Diana, let's go." All of them nodded in agreement and formed a circle.

Roxy ran up to me. "I want to come with you too!" 

"Roxy.." I started, my eyes softening. "This mission is too dangerous for a Fairy with No Believix powers."

"I guess you're right." Roxy agreed. "Besides, I've got my own dangerous mission, saving this place from total destruction by a gang of ravenous pets."

"Ready girls?" I activated my magic, grinning when the girls nodded. "Winx, Believix!Light covered my whole body. I twirled around until the light shaped into my Fairy outfit and when the light burst it revealed of what my outfit consisted. Blue energy flowed from my fingertips and the moment I snapped my fingers creating small sparks I was decorated with accessories. Sparkles covered my back as my huge sparkly wings formed. Ghidorah circled around me, finishing my transformation. "[Name], Fairy of the Water Dragon!"

"You must go to the Amazon and find the source of Diana's power so you can stop her!" Miss Faragonda instructed. "Good luck, girls."

"We can get there in no time by using our teleport wings." I stated. "Winx, Zoomix!" Our wings turned into ones of Zoomix, I frowned when I saw Musa her sad expression. "Don't worry Musa, we'll find them, we'll find Riven." Musa smiled at my assuring words and with that we teleported to the Amazon, when we arrived at the forest our wings turned back to our normal ones.