Chapter 25.

All of us were sitting on the beach near the sea, still at the Island of Tirnanog, all of were silent as we couldn't utter a word, today we lost two close friends, the ones who meant a lot to us. The other met death while the other went out for revenge.

Bloom sat next to me and laid her head on my shoulder. "How are you feeling, [Name]?"

"Pretty down and sad." I bluntly stated. 

"It's hard to believe it's true." Bloom sighed.

"After fighting witches and monsters for years how weren't we ready for this?" My voice cracked. "After all the battles.." Bloom pulled me in a tight hug and I immediately returned it.

"I can't believe he's gone!" Bloom sniffled, realization kicked in, he was never coming back, tears of my own rolled down until I completely broke down.

"Morgana!" Roxy cried out, our attention was snapped to her as we looked concenred at her sudden outburst. 

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"I had this bad dream, Morgana is in danger!" Roxy panicked. "We have to go rescue her!" I stood up and walked over to her, pulling her into a comforting hug.

"It's okay, Roxy." I soothed. 

"It was just a nightmare." Musa added.

"I'm sure she's safe." Stella assured. "She has a castle with Fairy guards."

"But Nebula and the Fairies of vengeance are there too!" Roxy retorted. "You know how treacherous they are, I saw Morgana, she looked like a ghost, she was terrified and she was floating in some kind of limbo!"

"Roxy had dreams before and they've never been wrong." I took Roxy her side. 

"Well then let's go." Sky nodded. "If the Queen is in danger then we have to rescue her." Roxy transformed first and we followed right after.

"Winx Believix!"Light covered my whole body. I twirled around until the light shaped into my Fairy outfit and when the light burst it revealed of what my outfit consisted. Blue energy flowed from my fingertips and the moment I snapped my fingers creating small sparks I was decorated with accessories. Sparkles covered my back as my huge sparkly wings formed. Ghidorah circled around me, finishing my transformation. "[Name], Fairy of the Water Dragon!"

We made our way towards the castle to find out that the Fairy guards were no where to be found, no one was guarding the castle making it way more suspiscious.

"I don't hear anything." Stella commented.

"Exactly." I agreed. "No birds, no pixie bugs.."

"It's like as if nature just stopped." Flora frowned.

"Not all of nature." Roxy pointed at a lizards who was crawling around. "Hey little guy." 

We looked down at the lizard that was crawling through the cracked ground until it seemed like he touched something cause electric sparks hit the lizard and surrounded the whole castle, like a big dome.

"Watch out!" I alerted and backed away along with the others. "It's a protection spell!"

The same lizard crawled out of the cracked ground but the lizard wasn't small anymore, it's like the protection spell made it bigger cause now the lizard was towering over us and looking at us with malicious intent.

He growled at us and sticked his tongue out, Brandon pointed his sword at the creature but its tongue got a hold on Brandon his arm dragging him closer.

"Solar Storm!" Stella shot at the creature but instead of defeating the creature it multiplied, another creature appeared and it charged right at me and Bloom.