Chapter 23.

"I just don't get why nobody likes my clothes." Stella sighed as she was painting her nails, I plopped down onto my bed as Bloom sat down next to me.

"But they all look amazing Stel." I praised as I look over to her collection of clothes. "But-"

"But nobody wants to wear them, I know." Stella frowned. "Brandon says that I should listen to what people want and give it to them."

"Maybe he's right." Bloom pointed out. "You could try it."

"Why don't you host another fashion show." I suggested, my eyes lit up in excitement making both Bloom and Stella smile. 

"That's an awesome idea [Name]!" Stella grinned as she showed off her hot pink nails. "I'll make it as amazing as my nails are."

"And that's totally amazing!" Bloom smiled.

Stella looked at the ground, her eyes filled with sadness. "Maybe I'll invite my parents, I mean they can't fight at a fashion show."

I held my hand out, my hand coated in golden Fairy Dust, a blue flowery necklace appeared around Stella's neck, her eyes lit up when she saw the necklace, I stood up from my spot and pulled Stella in a comforting hug. "It's going to be fabulous Stel." 

"Thank you, [Name].."

...

"Have you heard from Adan?" Bloom questioned as we walked through the corridors of Alfea, on our way to class.

"No.." I sighed. "I don't get it, everything was going alright and then the next minute he just leaves without saying anything."

"Maybe he's just busy." Bloom suggested as she looked at me in concern.

"Come on Bloom.." I chuckled. "We both know that isn't the case." I looked down at my heels as my eyes started watering.

Real mature, crying over a boy.

"Even if he's busy he could've still said something." I pointed out. "I would understand if he didn't have time for me."

"You're right." Bloom agreed. "What he's doing is a real asshole thing to do." She stopped walking and placed a hand on my shoulder. "Forget about boys, let's have a girls night, it's a good distraction and we haven't had those in a while."

"Alright!" I beamed as I linked arms with her. "Would be fun."

We were about to continue our way to the library when Bloom's eyes glossed, suddenly zoning out.

"Bloom?" I laid a hand on her forearm, looking at her in confusion and concern. 

"Politea.." Bloom whispered. "We have to find Politea." 

"Who's Politea?" I questioned.

"I'll explain during class, we're going to be late." 

Before I could even say anything she grabbed my wrist and dragged me towards class, when we arrived, we opened the door that lead to the classroom where all of our friends are, we sat down next to each other, waiting for Miss Faragonda to start our class on today's subject.

"So who's this Politea?" I asked in a hushed voice as I leaned closer to her.

"Someone evil." Bloom whispered. "Something with the Sirenix curse, Daphne said that I should find her before the Trix do."

"The Sirenix Curse?" I repeated. "It can't be good if the Trix want to find this Politea, where do we find her?"

"Something with the Room of Far Away Reflections, it's here at Alfea." Bloom responded as she didn't know what she was talking about, my eyebrows furrowed in confusion, it sounded familiar but I'm not quite sure.