Chapter 8.

☾*✲⋆

               ☾*✲⋆.✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

-

I stared out of the window of the Red Fountain ship as we flew through the dark sky while Bloom laid her head on my lap, fast asleep until she started shaking, catching my attention.

"Hey.." I whispered, shaking her gently to wake her and stopped when she stirred.

"Oh no!" She shot up with widened eyes and I felt worry wash over me for my friend. "It can't be true, there has to be a way!"

I immediately pulled her in a hug when I noticed that she was still shaking. "It's okay, nothing happened."

Bloom sighed in relief and hugged me back. "That was seriously scary."

"You're just nervous about Sky's party." Stella butted in in a matter-of-fact tone as we pulled away and gave her a look. "I mean it's not everyday where your boyfriend introduces you to an entire planet of people. Plus you will be spending lots of quality time with his royal parents."

"Well, I am worried about what they'll think of me." Bloom confessed her worries. "I mean what if they don't like me?"

"They're going to love you Bloom." Sky assured her with a loving smile. "Just like I do."

Flora glanced between the both of them, her face flushing red. "That's so sweet." 

Suddenly a bright light erupted from outside and my eyes widened in surprise at the new flash of colors that were present in the sky.

"What was that?" Adan asked out loud with furrowed eyebrows, not having seen anything like this before.

"Don't worry.." Sky chuckled and patted Adan on the back. "It's just part of the enchanted fireworks show that's used to welcome guests." 

Brandon smiled excitedly. "This is going to be the best party ever thrown anywhere."

"I heard there's going to be a realm famous orchestra!" Musa grinned happily, her eyes glimmering with obvious excitement.

I nodded absentmindedly and could only think about the different kinds of food that's going to be there. "I heard there's going to be a cake that's like fifty feet high." 

Bloom turned to me with a small but amused smile. "Promise you will stay with me the whole time."

"Promise." I returned the smile while ever flowing with determination. "I think you'll be fine without me and the girls, I mean you now have those princess skills."

Bloom giggled at the sheer seriousness of it. "Maybe a couple, thanks to you girls."

"We're coming in for a landing." Timmy announced and when we landed the ship me and my friends immediately went off to change into our dresses, after changing we met up with the boys again who were waiting up for us.