Chapter 18.

☾*✲⋆

               ☾*✲⋆.✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

-Inspired-

-

The figure walked forward, finally revealing the figure's features and my eyes widened and my lips curled up in a relieved smile. "Is that Miss Griffin?"

Flora nodded happily, relief evident just as the others as she spoke up, "I think so."

"What are you doing here Griffin?" Icy yelled out in disbelief. "Where's the Codex?"

Griffin cackled at the Witches as if they were beneath her and they were. "Not here, and not anywhere where the likes of you will find it."

"The likes of us?" Darcy repeated slowly, her eyes filled with anger.

"Yes." Griffin smirked, not caring whatsoever. "Girls that I kicked out of school, who run errands for Lord Darkar."

"We'll be doing the kicking this time!" Stormy snapped at the Headmistress.

"Don't forget us!" Musa called out, grabbing their attention.

Darcy's glared at Musa, she held her hands out and shot a spell. "Perfect Darkness!"

"Ray of Light!" Stella lit up the room with her magic, the Witches weren't anywhere to be found, indicating that they had escaped.

Layla gasped in shock. "They disappeared!"

"Forget about them." I frowned and knelt down next to Bloom who was still unconscious, my heart sank at the state she was in. "We have to help Bloom."

"How?" Stella asked and my lips pursed, wondering the same thing but thinking more about it won't solve anything.

I held both of my hands out and activated my healing magic, my aura and Bloom were glowing a blue color. "Healing Water!" My eyebrows furrowed as I felt the amount of dark energy radiating off of Bloom. "The Witches hit her with a very hard spell, she almost lost her Winx, I don't think I can help her."

"Oh come on." Layla nudged me. "You're Princess [Name], heir to the throne of planet Aalto, you can do this."

I still felt uncertain. All of my life I've been uncertain, I wasn't the heir to begin with, my brother was but now he's gone and suddenly the weight of being the eldest, has been placed on me.

I barely trained my healing magic, it makes me think of my mother and every time I think about my mother, I feel this pang in my heart. It felt like I was falling into a rabbit hole, and I just kept falling into that darkness.

"[Name].." Stella trailed off, grabbing my attention but I was taken aback when I saw the encouraging smiles on my friend's faces, even the Witches were confident in my skills.