Chapter 8.

"The Red Fountain, Alfea anual mixer old fashioned yet totally bomb!" Stella squealed as we walked through the courtyard, she grabbed my wrist and dragged me over to the dance floor. "Come on let's dance!" We both shared laughs as we danced.

Red Fountain students and Alfea students were all in the courtyard, dancing, having fun as the anual mixer took place in Alfea's courtyard. All of us were wearing our band outfits that was of course designed by Stella.

I was wearing a blue skirt with black ends with a white crop top and a black leather jacket over it finished with my blue heels.

"Looking good [Name] and Stella!" Flora complimented.

"Feeling good!" Stella grinned.

"Be right back Stel." I smiled when I spotted Bloom who just walked out of the building, I ran up to her and pulled her in a hug, she smiled and hugged me back.

"Love you too [Name]." Bloom laughed.

I grabbed her hand and dragged her to the dance floor so she could dance with Stella and I, Bloom looked down recently so having fun at this anual would hopefully cheer her up.

"Talking to your sister is cool and all but this party is here." Stella stated. "Now in the moment, it's happening!" 

Stella snapped her fingers turning streaks of her hair green, she did the same to my hair and Bloom her hair, while my streaks were violet, Bloom her streaks were light pink.

"Wow.." Musa gasped as she walked up to us along with Flora. 

"Here you go." Stella used her magic again and turned the streaks of Musa her hair red and Flora her hair pink and Layla's who just walked past us green and Tecna the same color.

Stella grabbed my hands and pointed at the three boys who were just conversing with each other. "Look it's Brandon, Adan and Sky!" she waved at them. "Hey!" She dragged me forward so I grabbed Bloom her hand to drag her with us.

"Adan." I smiled and wrapped my arms around him.

"Hey you." Adan chuckled. "How are you doing?"

"Stressed." I admitted. "If we don't get Sirenix before the lunar cycle we will lose our powers.."

He wrapped an arm around my waist as we walked through the courtyard. "Don't think about it now Blue, this is a party." 

"You're right." I sighed and put up a smile.

We danced and enjoyed the night until I soon grew tired, I said my goodbyes to Adan and told the girls I was going to my dorm to sleep with a lot of convincing Stella to let me leave I finally managed to.

.

I yawned as I entered the bed room I share with Stella. "I'm beat." I let myself fall onto my bed and closed my eyes for a second.

"[Name]!" Tecna burst into my room, I sat up and looked at her in confusion. "Check this out!" She pressed on her device making a song play, the song had a beautiful harmony, the tune was melodic and I felt at peace when I heard it, I have never heard such a song before. "I have a lead for the next gem."

I nodded. "Alright let's go tell the others." 

We all went to the courtyard where the party was still going and gathered the girls, Tecna pressed on a button on her phone and let the song play again, tears welled up in Musa her eyes when she heard the song.

"It's a song my mother sang to me when I was little." Musa explained. "It has really strange words, play it again." Tecna complied and played the song again, Musa hummed the song. "Like a ruby shining under the sea, coals are strings that you feel in a key."