Chapter 16.

"Winx, we have an important mission." I started as I looked down at the enlarged White Circle in front of me. "Miss Faragonda couldn't find the secrets of the White Circle but she said we could."

Stella frowned. "I think it's a waste of time." 

"We have to at least try." I pointed out. "This is the only way we'll find out what happened to the Earth Fairies."

"And we've got to do it before the Wizards find us and the White Circle." Layla added, they all joined me on the ground, surrounding the circle.

"With the magic trails Believix power we will get all our questions answered." I continued as I patted the ground, gesturing for Roxy to sit next to me. Roxy walked up to me and sat down on the ground, beside me.

"How does it work?" Roxy questioned.

"Objects and places have memories, Roxy." Flora explained. "With a spell we can find them and relive them."

"We don't know what we're going to see." I stated. "Are you sure you want to do this?"

"Yes, I'm sure." Roxy nodded. "When Nebula had me fight against the Wizards I saw how much the Earth Fairies suffered."

"You used to be impulsive but now you have a better understanding." Bloom smiled.

"The Fairy Book says that Nebula was a great warrior, fell in the war against Ogron and his Fairy hunters." Stella read. "Damn, those guys are bad news."

"Ready?" I asked, they all nodded. "Winx, Believix!Light covered my whole body. I twirled around until the light shaped into my Fairy outfit and when the light burst it revealed of what my outfit consisted. Blue energy flowed from my fingertips and the moment I snapped my fingers creating small sparks I was decorated with accessories. Sparkles covered my back as my huge sparkly wings formed. Ghidorah circled around me, finishing my transformation. "[Name], Fairy of the Water Dragon!"

"Winx, Tracix!" Our normal wings turned into Tracix wings, we joined hands, the White Circle started floating as Roxy gasped in awe.

"The Circle!" Stella exclaimed. "What's it doing?" The White Circle started radiating a purple glowing color, our surrounding changed as we suddenly appeared on a Island.

"This is the last White Circle." I heard a familiar voice, I looked to see the same woman I saw during the fight at the train station. "There are many paths to our world but this circle will be the last hope for our Fairies to escape to the human world and go back to our  realm, the Island of Tirnanog." Her soft voice spoke. "The gates are disappearing because Ogron and his Wizards destroyed them, a Black Circle appears to fight the White Circle and many of us fought against the Fairy Hunters, the White Circle is our salvation and our only hope.." Before she could finish the spell disappeared and we were back in the Love and Pet shop again, we transformed back to our normal forms.

I placed a hand on Roxy her shoulder when I saw her sad expression. "Roxy.." 

"[Name], that's the same woman we saw and the woman that told me to believe in myself." Roxy informed. "She also said that I'm the Fairy of Animals."

"Even though you're the Last Fairy on Earth there must be other Fairies out there somewhere." Tecna determined.

"We'll find them, we promise." Layla assured, she turned to see Musa who was spaced out. "Musa, are you okay?"

Musa snapped out of it. "Yeah, I'm alright."

"Seriously?" Stella raised an eyebrow, not buying it. "What gives?"