Chapter 6.

The sun was shining, I'm wearing my pajamas and reading the Believix book with Musa, trying to find out more about the new spells. The others were or sleeping, eating breakfast or just relaxing.

I look up from the book I was reading with Musa to see Stella awake. "Good morning Stel!"

"Good morning." Stella yawned.

"You woke up just in time." Flora smiled.

"Any longer and there would be no food left." I chuckled.

Stella stretched and looked around to see a lot of boxes. "What a mess!" She fell back into my lap, dramatically. "I can't take it!"

"Well, eat something." Bloom urged while eating a croissant. "You're going to need the energy or did you forget that we have things to do?"

"Huh?" Stella blinked in confusion. "What kind of things?"

"Fixing up apartment things." I stood up with a small smile. "Walls to paint, furniture to move and windows to wash." Stella fell to the ground as she heard those things.

"The specialists are coming over later and we've got to get this place in shape." Layla pointed out.

"They'll be so impressed, they'll be speechless!" Tecna chirped.

"I hope they won't be completely speechless." Bloom frowned.

"We need to talk to them.." I sighed. "It feels like we've been fighting since we got here so this is our chance to straighten things out."

Stella scoffed. "Well, I have nothing to straighten out with Brandon, I saw him and he was kissing that girl. Well, she was kissing him but it's the same thing. But I'll still help clean up!" She ran up to me and wrapped her arms around me in a tight hug. "What better way to spend Saturday than cleaning up with my best friends!"

"That's the Stella we know and love!" Tecna encouraged.

"And that means bring on a hearty breakfast!" Stella giggled as she started eating her breakfast. 

I grabbed the can with hot chocolate and walked over to Musa. "Want some Musa?" She held up her glass so I poured some in and then put the can away. "Woah, you're really focused on this book huh."

She pulled me next to her. "The Believix section is incredible, to reach the Believix level Enchantix fairies like us must inspire someone to truly believe in magic!"

"Wow.." Flora gasped. "I wonder what you need to do to do that."

"That's not all!" Musa handed me the book, I flipped the page to the most interesting part. "It says here that Believix Fairies have greater powers and three sets of wings!"

"Day, evening and sport maybe?" Stella suggested. "Now that would be nice."

...

"Ladies are we ready?" Stella asked, we were all wearing an overall and were ready to paint the walls.

"Totally!" I smiled. "Let's get this place in shape!"

"Brushes and paints!" Stella summoned those supplies with her magic.

"I think we should go urban.." Tecna trailed. "We're in the city after all, strong colors, bold graphic, hip and modern!"

"It's going to be amazing!" Bloom cheered.

"Now what about furniture for this place?" Stella questioned as I used my magic to paint the wall. "I'm feeling a red arm chair for this room." A red chair appeared in the room. "Actually no, I think pink will be better!" And so the red chair turned into a pink color.