Important!*

Hello!

I'm just going straight to the point.

I'm sure you have realized how much time I take to publish chapters and some people even waited two months for me to release chapter 2 of season 7 and my deepest apologies for that but I was really busy with an internship but fortunately for you I have summer holiday so I finally have time to concentrate on publishing chapters.

Hopefully my motivation agrees.

Now me rambling about my life was probably not what you waited for and you lot probably expected a new chapter and I promise that more will arrive and I will try and be more active because I honestly thought I would be finished with this book back in February.

It's June..

I also don't understand why people like this book because I wrote this when I was like thirteen and it takes so much time to edit so many mistakes and I suck at writing x readers hence the reason why my writing was so messy and things just didn't seem to add up.

Anyways.. I've decided that it's best to publish a new Winx book with way better writing and I've already started on the site quotev but to who might be disappointed with what I'm going to reveal next:.. It's going to be an Oc book.

Sorry.

But the plot won't be as different as this book so please bare with me and don't you worry I will still be publishing chapters on this book.

I hope you understand <3