Chapter 23.

"What's wrong Winx, are you a little chilly?" Nebula mocked as she slowly walked towards our direction.

My eyes were closed, my body trembled as the cold was excruciating, I tried to push myself up when the tower started rumbling again.

I crawled my way toward Roxy and pulled her in a hug to give off some kind of warmth while glaring at Nebula.

"That's enough Nebula!" I snapped. "Roxy can't take much more of this cold temperature, she'll die!"

"Not cool!" Musa sneered.

Nebula scoffed. "There's one way you can save your friend, by doing me a favor, since we Terrestrial Fairies can't enter Sybilla's cave I need you to go in and bring Ogron and the Wizards to us so they can be punished."

I gritted my teeth in frustration when my healing magic wasn't doing anything whatsoever. "I'm trying to use my healing magic to save her but it's not working, the power of the Ice tower is too strong."

"Roxy could lose her life!" Bloom added.

"Looks like you have one choice if you want to save her." Nebula smirked. 

"Whatever we decided we're either condemning Roxy or the Wizards to a horrible end." I frowned, my attention was brought back to Roxy when she started shaking in my arms.

"Now I know why they are called the gifts of Destiny." Layla sighed.

"It's true." I nodded. "The more important they are the more responsibility they require."

I gently laid Roxy on the ground and stood up, facing Nebula. "You know you're not as tough as you think you are." I narrowed my eyes at her. "You're just a coward because you picked on the weakest one of us!" Nebula faltered.

"I have never seen [Name] this angry." Tecna whispered as she looked at me with worry.

"Maybe that's the reason Morgana doesn't let you do anything, because she knows you'll mess things up!" I glared.

"That's enough!" Nebula growled, her purple aura activated, she fired a powerful blast at me.

My aura turned into a bright blue color, I twirled my hand in a circle motion. "Ice Shield!"

 A small shield made out of ice and shaped as a circle appeared in front of me, Nebula her attack hit my shield, deflecting her attack.

"You called that an attack?" I scoffed, Nebula marched her away up to me until she was a few centimeters away. "Why don't we settle this a different way, if you beat me I'll hand over the Wizards and if I win you free us!"

Nebula smirked. "Game on!"

"[Name]!" The girls ran up to me, joining my side. "This is way too dangerous." Before we could do anything Nebula used her magic to create an ice cage, trapping us.

"Oh no!" Layla gasped. 

"The cage will protect Roxy from the outside temperature but if you try to break it open it will be the end of you all!" Nebula threatened. "As for you [Name], you're just going to have to wait!" With that she disappeared, leaving us trapped in this cage.

"Do you feel that?" Layla questioned. "It feels like the tower is starting to slow down a bit, I think we're stopping."

Musa gasped and ran to Roxy her side. "And Roxy seems to be doing better, she stopped shivering, looks like Nebula was telling the truth."

I sat down on the cold ground and leaned my head back against the frozen wall with my eyes closed, trying to think of a plan.

"It's weird but something tells me that Morgana cares a lot about Roxy." Bloom guessed, my eyes snapped open as the others looked shocked. "Think about it, during the fight Roxy realized that the Fairies were trying not to hit her.."