Chapter 22.

☾*✲⋆

☾*✲⋆.✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

-

My eyes fluttered open, I groaned as I sat up. When my vision cleared I was met with Riven fighting Ophere.

Alarmed, I stood up and quickly fluttered my wings to step between the fight. "Cut it out!"

"He kissed my girl!" Riven growled. "So put her down!"

I walked up to the Ophere guy. "I'll heal her." I assured and he nodded and handed me Musa. Riven sighed and nodded at me in thanks, I flashed him a small smile as I laid Musa down. I grabbed Musa her hand and used my healing magic on her causing her to wake up.

"So what happened?" Riven asked me in a calmer voice.

"We were attacked by Centaur guards." I informed him.

"So then what is going on with him and Musa?" Riven prompted.

"If anything it's La-" Ophere got cut off as everyone woke up and walked up to us. "I'm telling you that nothing is going on between me and Musa."

Musa grabbed Riven his hand. "It's very valiant of you to want to duel for me.."

Riven smiled. "Really?"

"Yeah." Musa nodded. "I'm really glad you're here, Riven."

"Let's check out the tower." Adan interrupted as we walked toward the Red Tower.

We reached the tower, I knelt down next to a door. "This door is.."

"Small..?" Bloom finished as she looked at the door.

"I wonder what it says.." Timmy inspected the door. "It looks like this Ancient Willian Language, can any of you guys read it?"

I furrowed my eyebrows. "I can read this.." I looked at the letters that seemed familiar but I couldn't quite put my finger on it. "Only magic creatures of noble heart and pure soul may enter.." I translated. 

Stella giggled. "Good thing you took advanced forest creature languages."

"I bet that if we could miniaturize we could get in." Musa suggested. "When is that supposed to happen?"

"Miss Faragonda said when the time is right." Tecna recalled.

 "What does it mean anyway?" Stella asked. "When you're old enough to handle it? When you're big enough to be small? I hate all the Mystic mumbo jumbo, they should just give us a times-table!"

I laughed. "I think it means when you're ready and when you actually need it and not use it for unimportant things."

"This is important though.." Stella frowned.

"I have an Idea!" Bloom spoke up. "Since our fairy dust is anti darkness, if we put it on ourselves it should remove any traces of darkness from us." 

Stella scowled. "What darkness?"