⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾⋆⁺₊⋆ Intro ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾⋆⁺₊⋆

Hello!:) I really don't know how to properly start this book but I'll start with explaining what I'm going to do with this book and the changes I'm going to make. I'm writing this book, purely for my own amusement and because I was bored--Albeit that normally Winx is seen as a kids show, I'm turning it into something much more.

Obviously there aren't mature themes in the show itself given it's a kids show - if we ignore the adult jokes - but I'm going to add mature themes (mention of trauma, blood etc) so I'm going to make it a little more realistic but also let the not so logical parts of the show stay since that's what makes the show fun.

This is my first book so obviously my writing isn't the best but over the months, my writing did improve so now I'm basically editing the whole book all over again before moving on to season 7 so yes the book will stay alive until the ending. (season 8)

I wrote this book as an x reader but I made a few mistakes so I apologize in advance if the reader seems a little too oc and speaking of, I'm publishing a new Winx book but this time with an oc because I feel like my writing would be way better and less messy.

That is all.

0/