Chapter 26.

All of us were currently flying through a tunnel going after Nebula and Layla, when suddenly the cave started rumbling again.

"Battle sounds." Stella noticed.

"They're up ahead!" I informed. "We're close!" 

We flew further in until we arrived only to be met with Layla and Nebula, defeated on the ground, completely drained of power.

"[Name]!" Layla grinned when she saw me and the others. "Girls!"

"We've got your back!" I assured as we landed beside her, I held my hand out for her to take, Layla her smile widened as she took it, I pulled her up.

"No one messes with our girl!" Stella added.

"Let's make a run for it!" Anagan urged.

"No way!" Ogron snapped, the three Wizards formed a circle and acitvated their dark magic.

"Believix Magic Convergence!" A powerful protective barrier surrounded us, all of us joined powers and fired at the Wizards, but their attack overpowered us, Stella was sent flying back so Roxy joined our convergence.

"Roxy be careful!" Stella warned as Layla helped her back up.

"You'll need me too!" Layla stated, both Stella and Layla joined us again.

I closed my eyes as I put all of my magic into the convergence along with the others, I was getting exhausted by the second

I felt a hand on my shoulder and I turned to see Nebula who smiled at me, she extended her hand and helped us and with all of our power we overpowered the Wizards.

Ice slowly covered them and in a burst of light they were trapped in the ice, successfully defeating them, for good.

"Woah.." I breathed out with widened eyes. "It's.."

"It's over!" Bloom cheered. "The Wizards are finished!"

Suddenly the cave we were in started collapsing, the force of our powers was too much for the cave to take.

"Looks like this cavern is too!" Layla exclaimed. "Let's get out of here!" 

The girls started flying and I was following close behind until I realized that Nebula wasn't following, I turned around to see Nebula just standing there.

Nebula looked at the ground in sadness and guilt. "I'll stay here.."

"You can't!" I protested and flew closer to her.

"I left the light for the dark side." Nebula sighed. "So I should stay."

I landed beside her and shook my head. "No Nebula, you still have light inside of you, it's a part of you." I held my hand out as tears rolled down her face. "Come and start over." 

She nodded and grabbed my hand, I pulled her up and flew to the exit, after a while we made it out, joining Morgana and her Fairies.

"Look it's [Name]!" Stella grinned. "She made it!" Nebula and I landed beside Morgana and Nebula, she immediately kneeled.

"My Queen, forgive me." Nebula looked down in guilt. 

"Stand up, Nebula." Morgana smiled and pulled Nebula in a hug. "I'm glad you're back." Nebula smiled back in joy and returned the hug.

I turned to Layla and intertwined her hands in mine. "And I'm glad you're back."

Tears gathered in the corner of her eyes, she wrapped her arms around me as she cried in my shoulder, the girls also joined the hug.