Chapter 21.

☾*✲⋆

               ☾*✲⋆.✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

-

"[Name]!"

Dark. I wasn't in pain at all but I couldn't open my eyes, even though a voice was calling out for me, a familiar voice at that.

"[Name]!"

The second calling made me more aware of my surroundings or the surroundings I felt, for some reason it felt less cold and at last I could move again.

"[Name]!" A familiar voice called and this time I managed to open my eyes to be met with my red haired friend looking down at me, with eyes that had worry written on them.

"Are you okay?" Bloom asked, she held out her hand for me to take and I took it gratefully as she pulled me up, my eyes slightly widening in surprise when I didn't feel pain at all.

Bloom, noticing the look of confusion on my face, spoke up. "That's the padded suit for you."

"Saved by fashion, how ironic." I let out a scoff that was more a laugh. "Stella would love that."

"Definitely." Bloom agreed, a small smile on her face before it quickly fell. "We have to find the others."

"Agreed." I nodded in agreement as we started walking through the tunnels that I just noticed.

"Hello?" Bloom called out while I remained silent. "Anybody here?" Suddenly Bloom jumped making me look at her in confusion. "Did you hear that?"

"Hear wha-" I was interrupted when I felt something rush through me, the same feeling I had at Cloud Tower when we went to get Stella's ring back.

"I know that voice." Bloom muttered, not noticing the look of astonishment on my face but I soon shook it off. "I think I've been here before." 

Bloom led me to what looked like a dining room, I tilted my head in confusion, wondering why Bloom led me here. 

"I know where we are, this is the palace of Domino.." Bloom breathed out before interwining her hands with mine, a relieved smile on her face. "It's amazing, isn't it?"

My lips curled up in a small smile of my own, nodding in agreement. "It really is."

"Too bad it's wrecked." Bloom frowned and I was going to say something when the whole place began to violently rumble, noticing a statue was about to fall on us, I acted quick and grabbed Bloom's hand, jumping out of the way and dragging her along, completely avoiding the statue.

"Woah.." Bloom let out a shaky breath while my heartbeat was ringing in my ears. "..Thank you, [Name]."

"That was.." I shook my head, snapping out of my dazed state. "Let's walk further, we don't have a lot of time."

"Right." Bloom agreed, matching my serious expression as we walked further into the tunnels when I suddenly heard the calling of our names, looking up to see the familiar faces of my friends.