Chapter 9.

☾*✲⋆

               ☾*✲⋆.✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

-

I was floating in the darkness in my Fairy form, before me was once again the water Dragon, yet again in all her glory.

"What are you doing here?" I asked, trying desperately to reach for her.

"You have to help Bloom." She finally spoke up. When I looked at her I knew this wasn't a normal dream, it's a vision. "She needs to know who she really is."

"But what are you doing in my dreams?" I questioned desperately, I need answers.

"You already know don't you?" Ghidorah pointed out with a knowing look. I was about to answer but the Dragon disappeared before I could.

━━━━━━━━━━━

"It was the same voice that led us out of the fire, I'm sure of it!" We were walking outside through the courtyard. 

Bloom was talking about this dream she had and I just decided to stay quiet about my dream, deeming it as irrelevant. 

I think it's true, I don't think it was a dream, it was a vision, a message even, and the presence is way too familiar. 

There's no denying it, the Water Dragon is the reason why I never felt alone, the water Dragon is a part of me.

 But what about the Dragon flame? And help Bloom with what? This all gives me a headache, this is too troublesome.

"Boring, new topic." Stella bluntly said, snapping me out of my thoughts as I looked at her, confused as to why she was being rude.

"What did she look like?" Tecna asked, disregarding Stella.

"She was tall and really beautiful!" Bloom's eyes lit up while talking about here. "But the specifics are kinda fuzzy." 

"Keep talking." Tecna instructed, releasing a robot like ladybug that flew around Bloom, scanning her. "My psychic beetle will pick up whatever you don't remember." 

Bloom nodded and explained further. "Uh, she had long flowing hair and she was underwater."

"My bug is the latest model it can do a digisketch." Tecna informed rather proudly.

"Isn't DJ sketch the guy who wrote all those top 40 tunes?" Musa asked with furrowed eyebrows.

I shook my head at that. "No a digisketch can draw up something you see in your head."

"It's much more advanced than that." Tecna pointed out and that peaked my interest. "My beetle can see what's burried deep in your subconscious."

Bloom's eyes widened in awe. "It can see what's burried inside my mind?"