Chapter 10.

"Roxy we know that you're upset about what happened." I sighed. Bloom, Flora and I were currently in Roxy her room. 

"You say upset?" Roxy voiced. "I think shocked is more the word."

"Maybe talking about it will make you feel better." Flora advised.

"I could hear all those voices inside my head, feel all those feelings." Roxy confessed. "Fear, pain, loneliness." She listed. "Nebula took over and I couldn't fight it."

I sat beside her and wrapped an arm around her, she rested her head on my shoulder for comfort. "Nobody said that being a Fairy is easy, but you're strong and you have a special gift."

"Gift?" Roxy repeated. "But I don't want to be special I'm just Roxy, [Name]." She sighed. "I live on Earth, my life is here with my father and Artu." I patted the dog with a small smile.

"You can be Roxy." Flora pointed out. "And you can be a Fairy, you'll learn to use your powers." Her hand started radiating with green fairy dust. 

"And you'll still have time for Artu and your father." I smiled.

"I don't know what to do, this is so much for me." Roxy shook her head as she sat up. "I don't think I want it."

"I understand how you're feeling Roxy." Bloom spoke up.

"Take your time and think about it." I explained. "Remember that we'll always be there for you." The three of us started walking to the door. "Bye, see you soon."

The three of us went back to the Love and Pet shop, when we walked inside we saw the others working hard.

"Work, work, work." Stella muttered. "When do we get a vacation?"

"Good morning, girls!" I beamed.

"Hey!" Stella greeted as she eyed us in concern. "Why the long faces, what happened?"

"We just went to see Roxy." Flora informed. 

"Don't tell me." Stella's expression turned into a knowing one. "She doesn't want to be a Fairy right?"

"She's confused and shocked by the powers of the White Circle." I looked at the ring around my finger. "It's understandable."

"She just needs some time."  Flora added. "We'll hang out with her and watch out for her and hope she gets excited."

"What about the Wizards of the Black Circle?" Stella questioned. "Should we be getting excited to battle them?"

"Totally, cause we can hurt them." Musa nodded. "I remember reading in the Book of Fairies that the more people believe in us the stronger we will become."

"Yeah, you're absolutely right." Bloom agreed. 

"Mhm.." I hummed. "We can weaken the power of the Fairy Hunters with our Believix power we can convince people that magic exists."

"Letting people believe in us is easier said than done." Bloom sighed.

"I can always start with.." Stella began. "Hi, I'm Stella and I'm a Fairy."

"We can always help people who are in trouble." Tecna suggested as she grabbed her gadget. "We can tune into the emergency frequencies with this."

"That's a really great idea Tecna." I praised.

"Sorry to bring the party down girls." Musa looked at the ring I was wearing. "But what are we going to do with this?"

"I'll hold onto it." I offered.

Bloom shook her head. "You know what that thing can do, it's way too dangerous."

"I'll be fine." I assured. "I'll always have it with me and there's no way it can fall into the wrong hands." All of us went outside. "Creating another you was a great idea, Bloom."