Chapter 15.

☾*✲⋆

               ☾*✲⋆.✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

-

"WHAT?!" The whole class screamed except for well me.

I tried to drown out all the noises and to hide my face in my arms that were resting on my desk, closing my eyes in hopes I would fall asleep but the loud noises my classmates were making was making it kinda hard to do so.

"This is so evil." One of our classmates gasped in horror.

"I'm so doomed." The other groaned and in a way I had to agree, after all Professor Wizgiz suddenly decided to have a quiz that would count for half of our grade and I would've preferred if we had time to study for it.

"Nobody is doomed." Professor Wizgiz tried to assure us. "It's just a harmless little-"

"Hello!" Stella let out a scoff of disbelief. "You just said that we'll be kicked out of Alfea if we fail, that's wrong."

"Listen this class contains materials that I have gone over plenty of times in class." He pointed out, not seeing the harm of having a popquiz that would count for our whole grade and would cause us to get kicked out.

One of my classmates glared heatedly at Professor Wizgiz. "So if we fail, you should get kicked out for not teaching well enough." 

"A little heads up would've been nice." I pointed out as I lifted my head, facing the teacher who now glanced at me because I decided to say something. "I mean, you tell this about the day before the quiz, how troublesome." 

"[Name]'s right." The whole class let out noises of agreement at what I said.

"Those are the rules, it's a popquiz after all" He completely disregarded our protests and was getting prepared to leave. "There's nothing I can do except urge you to review the lessons and get a good night sleep."

"Wait! At least tell us what to study?" My classmates pleaded while I leaned back in my chair as my friends - except for Bloom who was dozing off on her desk - gathered around my desk.

"[Name], you have to give me your notes, please." Stella pleaded as she put her hands on my desk, inching closer to me.

"I would but I didn't take notes." I flashed my friends a small sheepish smile since I was basically napping during the whole class. "I was asleep."

My friends deadpanned as Tecna continued. "..Why am I not surprised."

"Wait so none of us has been taking notes?" Stella asked now turning to the class, they all shook their heads.

"This is horrible, we're all going to get kicked out!" The whole class panicked while I was beginning to get stressed, not wanting to get kicked out of Alfea, however before I could dwell on it further, a sudden snoring was heard. "What's that?"