Chapter 24.

☾*✲⋆

               ☾*✲⋆.✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

-

Being gathered in a classroom and discussing about how we were going to break into the Underrealm with the boys was the least I expected to do with my day. Flora and Layla returned and we filled them in on what happened and now we were trying to change the mind of the Pixies who wanted to tag along with us.

"We can't let you go to Shadowhaunt with us." Stella sighed for the millionth time, trying to explain to them how dangerous it could be.

"I don't care how dangerous it is!" Lockette retorted with a look of fierness and determination. "Bloom's my Fairy and I'm going to rescue her!"

"That's sweet Lockette but you barely survived the last time you were there." Flora pointed out while crossing her arms firmly.

Layla however smirked. "Remember that there are Shadow monsters and Gator Hounds just waiting to gobble you up."

Lockette shrieked and hid behind Flora. "I don't care, I want to go!"

"Lockette." I began, my voice steady and slow. "I think Bloom would want you to stay here, you'd be safe."

"Hey.." Musa frowned. "Would it really be so terrible if she went?"

"Statistically it would be." Tecna nodded as she typed away on her small laptop that she carries everywhere. "A Pixie's chance of surviving two trips to the Underrealm is less than 10%, what do you think Digit?"

"9,8 to be exact." Digit corrected her and that definitely did not make it better.

"We're all in this together!" Lockette declared, not giving up and I admired that. "If you guys go, I go."

"If Lockette goes I go as well!" Yuki added from her usual place on my shoulder.

"Yuki-" I was about to protest, not wanting her to jump or fly into danger like that.

Yuki sighed. "I need to be there for you as well." 

"Mhm!" Piff hummed in agreement, not making the situation any better.

Chatta smiled proudly at Piff. "She said she's going and if Piff's going, I'm going too." 

"Me too!" Amore agreed after Chatta.

"Well if Chatta goes, I go!" Tune was next to agree and we all exchanged weary glances.

Tecna gave Digit a look. "Digit, this is completely illogical, reason with them."

"It is true that our chances are quite bad." Digit pointed out until her strong facade cracked slightly, almost hesitating. "But there are times when you can't rely on logic and this is one of them so I say we all go together!" 

We sighed in defeat, there was no changing their mind.

...

"I modified the ship so that it's now darkness resistant, which means we won't lose power when we land in Shadow Haunt." Timmy informed as we all stood in the courtyard in front of the Red Fountain ship, ready to go to the Underrealm to get Bloom back. "Okay everybody, time to get on board!"