Chapter 7.

☾*✲⋆

               ☾*✲⋆.✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

-

"Uhm Griselda?" Flora hesitantly spoke up as we were all gathered in Miss Griselda her office. "We were just wondering when we might get our powers back." 

"Your little field trip to Cloud Tower was unacceptable, not to mention dangerous!" Miss Griselda lectured, glaring heatedly at us. "You were lucky you weren't turned into something worse and sold to the circus so you won't be getting your powers back anytime soon but that's only the beginning of your punishment."

"What's the rest of it?" Flora queried and I was just as curious, wanting to know what our punishment is going to be.

"You will not leave campus for the next two days." Miss Griselda said making me sigh out in delight, that means I can just lay down in my bed.

"We get to veg out all weekend?" Stella grinned, nudging my side in excitement. "Not exactly a punishment Miss G." 

We all snickered but stopped when we heard Miss Griselda clap her hands, a purple light glowing from her hands summoning cleaning supplies. 

"There will be no 'vegging' out." She suddenly smirked, an evil glint in her eyes because she's evil like that. "Here you go Miss Stella, your new best friend." 

"What a curious looking remanent of primitive technology." Tecna typed away on her computer "Perhaps there is an manual in my-" She was cut off when Miss Griselda closed the computer.

I'm not sure if Griselda here is bipolar or not but first she was smirking the next her glare returned. "You won't be needing a manual Miss Tecna." 

Tecna gasped in horror. "No.. No manual?!"

"Don't worry Tecna It's not that complicated." I assured her as I flashed her a mock pity look while my friends snickered behind me.

"The only manual that we'll be using is manual labor." Flora joked, also messing with Tecna.

"Exactly! If we had the manual for the labor we'd be more efficient and-" Tecna got interrupted when we all laughed at her. "What's so funny? I wasn't joking!"

"That's enough!" Miss Griselda snapped, interrupting our funny moment. "Leave no paperwork undusted, Now, get to work!" 

And so we all started cleaning the halls, well except Stella she was too busy painting her nails and texting,

"That's only ten more lecture halls to go!" Bloom beamed, trying to be optimistic while I deflated at that.

"..Only ten more?" I mumbled under my breath, shivering at the thought.

"It's okay, [Name]." Musa patted my back in fake pity. "There there."

"It doesn't feel like it." I sighed dramatically before I did a whole 180 and glared at Stella. "Maybe you should help Stel, just maybe."