Season 2, Chapter 1.

☾*✲⋆

               ☾*✲⋆.✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

-

I smiled as the wind blew through my locks, feeling content as I stood on the grounds of the familiar school of Alfea and this time as a sophomore.

I think I truly changed after my freshmen year, now feeling more comfortable to show my emotions and to not be as closed off anymore.

After the battle, my powers seemed to have grown but with Getsumei's training six months ago and Ghidorah's advice, I was still able to control it.

I was snapped out of my trail of thoughts when I noticed a blob of red and purple in the distance and if it was possible, my smile got bigger at the sight of them.

"Bloom! Tecna!" I called out and joined their side, they stopped talking and turned to me, Bloom smiled at the sight of me and tackled me in a hug.

"[Name]!" Bloom beamed as I hugged her back. "I missed you so much." 

I pulled away and flashed her a brilliant smile as I pulled Tecna in a hug next. "I missed both of you, can't believe we're officially sophomores." 

"What do you predict, Tecna?" Bloom asked, tilting her head in wonder while excitement was written in her eyes.

As we pulled away, Tecna checked her phone. "A hundred precent chance of fun."

"If we ignore how we literally have to study our ass off this year, I think I agree." I nudged Bloom who couldn't help but smile once more.

"Can we just ignore the studying?" Bloom whined but then her eyes lit up when she looked at something that was behind me. "That's Musa."

I followed her gaze to see Musa playing her flute while some students listened. "Musa has traveled with Wizard Palooza and picked out music from all different realms." 

"That's so cool, I'm almost jealous." Bloom held her hand out and waved at Musa, grabbing her attention and Musa's expression immediately lit up at the sight of us. "The tune sounds beautiful!"

Musa's lips curled up in a small smile, nodding in acknowledgement. "Thank you."

And soon Tecna decided to head off somewhere while Bloom and I entered the school, on our way to our dorms.

"I heard Flora learned aero magic therapy." Bloom decided to fill me in as we finally entered our dorm, there was a sweet scent coming from Bloom and Flora's room so we entered the room to see Flora arranging her flowers.

"Hey Flora." We both greeted in unison as she turned to us, flashing us a soft smile.

I eyed the flowers she was arranging, having peaked my interest. "These flowers change your mood, right?" 

"Correct." Flora nodded, slightly smiling at my curiosity about her flowers.

I closed my eyes and let the scent wash over me, feeling myself relax at the sweet scent. "I feel good."