Chapter 13.

☾*✲⋆

               ☾*✲⋆.✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

-

I exhaled as I finally climbed up the mountain, the wind blowing gently through my locks as I panted, trying to catch my breath.

Walking up a mountain is damn troublesome.

Why am I climbing a mountain you may ask? Well it's spring break and I was actually planning to stay in bed the whole break but I didn't go with Stella to the Solaria palace.

Ghidorah told me that there's someone waiting for me on top of the mountain that could help me control my magic since I lost control when I fought against the Witches and to refrain from letting that happen again, I'm going to spend my break, training. 

I was met with a Japanese styled house, there was a old woman sitting on the porch, looking like she was meditating, her eyes snapped open and I unconsciously took a step back when she glared at me.

"Who are you?" She demanded, keeping her heated glare.

"I'm [Name].." I hesitantly spoke up, eyeing the old woman and wondering if this the person is that Ghidorah was talking about in my dreams. "The water Dragon Ghidorah send me here." 

And before I knew it I was shoved to the ground, a groan escaped as I already felt bruises form over my body, silently cursing Ghidorah out and wondering what she got me into.

"If you can't stand against something as simple as that then there's no way you can control the power of the Dragon." The old woman lectured while I deadpanned.

"Train me to get stronger." I requested, glaring back at her, she looked taken aback but was quick to regain her composure. "Teach me the way of the Dragon."

"Very well then." The older woman reluctantly nodded to my surprise. "The name's Getsumei." She introduced. "I must warn you that my training sessions won't be a walk in the park so be prepared." 

"I won't falter." I determined, holding my firm gaze, wanting to get stronger.

"Transform!" She ordered and I complied, I activated my magic, my aura now bursting a bright color at the seams. 

I closed my eyes and felt myself rise up in the sky I twirled around and transformed into my fairy outfit, sparkles covered my back and soon my wings formed. 

When I transformed,  she led me to a big boulder before walking off not without saying 'be one with water'.

"Whatever that means.." I scoffed, brushing off her words, deeming it as troublesome.

I sat down, cross legged and took a big breath while closing my eyes, however my eyebrows furrowed in slight frustration.

What am I supposed to concentrate on? I exhaled and focused on my breathing. Wind brushed through my locks and i could hear the sound of birds chirping.