Chapter 10.

☾*✲⋆

               ☾*✲⋆.✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

-

"I miss high school parties." Bloom sighed as we were walking through to corridors, on our way to class. "We would sneak in drinks all the time, I suppose that is the only thing I miss when I went to public school on Earth."

"You drank?" I rose an eyebrow at her, while clutching my books close as the corridors were filled with fellow students running around, trying to get to their class.

"Yes." Bloom mused and suddenly sighed dreamily. "I barely remember what happened during those parties."

I couldn't help but let out a chuckle. "How drunk were you?"

"I donated to wikipedia." Bloom deadpanned and my eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

"Who's 'wikipedia?' And why would you donate to them?" I asked, tilting my head in wonder.

Bloom groaned, as if realizing that I didn't know anything about Earth. "I should really start explaining what goes on there.."

And I waited in anticipation for her to do just that when I saw the dazed look on her face. I just shrugged as we finally arrived in front of our classroom, our friends already there waiting there except for Stella who was nowhere to be seen.

"Who's teaching our new class?" I questioned, knowing that it was mentioned but didn't bother to remember.

"A famous chef." Bloom was the one to answer my question, surprisingly having snapped out of whatever daze she was in. 

"Oh.." I breathed out when I recalled who it was. "Stella is obsessed with his new book."

"Hey girls!" Stella ran past everyone, pushing some in the process but didn't bother apologising. "Wait for me, I'm so excited about this new class, aren't you excited?!" Stella squealed. "Come on, Chef Roco Despellio is so cute!" Stella gushed. "I have to get a front row seat!" Stella looked inside the classroom and instantly turned around in disgust. "EW!"

"What's wrong, I thought he was cute?" I teased, but since I was really curious, I also took a peak inside and my face turned into one of horror-disappointment.

"You were saying?" Stella flashed me a teasing grin at the look on my face.

The girls were also curious and so, despite our protests, looked and they all gasped in horror, it wasn't a famous chef whatsoever.

it was Griselda.

"Griselda?!"

"Well, what are you all standing there for?" Griselda glared at all of us as if we were wasting her time and we always seem to be wasting her time so I wasn't surprised. "Get in here!"

"Isn't this supposed to be the Magical Cuisine Seminar?" Stella asked, a frown present on her face, showing obvious signs of disappointment.

"Cooking class has been replaced by my master combat class." Miss Griselda snapped. "So find your assigned seats and let's get started!"