Chapter 9.

"You know Stella, I don't think the White Circle was intended to be a pet toy." Bloom pointed out, we all watched as Stella used the White Circle to play with the pets.

"No but look at how much fun they're having!" Stella giggled.

"Musa.." I started grabbing her attention. "Have you thought about the note Jason Queen's wrote you?"

"Yeah a lot!" Musa squealed. "I wonder if he meant what he said." She grabbed the card and started reading. "'You have a lovely voice. If you want I can make you a star.' Signed, Jason Queen, music producer and there's his phone number!"

"How do we know this guy is who he says he is?" Layla questioned.

"Why don't we all have an open mind!" I wrapped an arm around Musa as we exchanged smiles of excitement. "Musa's voice is amazing!"

"Star quality!" Tecna commented as she typed away on her computer.

"What do I do with this note?" Musa wondered.

"Musa you've got to call him to find out for sure." Stella instructed.

"I know the record company Jason works for." Bloom spoke up.

"Mhm!" I beamed. "This is a great opportunity for you Musa!" I gestured to her phone. "Call him."

"Well alright.." Musa sighed in defeat. "But don't look at me when I make the call!" All of us gathered closer to her as she dialed his phone number. "Girls, you're making me nervous. Any closer than you'd be calling him."

"Come on Musa!" I encouraged.

"Hello Mr Queen." Musa greeted. "Hi, yes, it's me. Oh right, me who I-" She stammered. "Musa, the girl you heard singing at the Frutti Music Bar remember." She put the phone away for a second and grabbed my hand, pulling me closer. "He remembers and he wants me to call him Jason!" She gushed and then put the phone back against her ear. "An audition?" She voiced as she started walking, us following suit. "Really Mr. Queen? I-I mean Jason." She stuttered. "That's awesome!" She cheered. "Of course I have a pen, everyone has one when they make a life-changing call!" She looked at us for help. My hand started glowing in golden fairy dust as I summoned a notepad and a pen for her. She shot me a grateful look and started writing. "Yes, yes, I've written it down. See you soon then, yes thank you, I can't wait!" She hung up the phone.

"So?" 

"He wants me to audition for him!" Musa yelled in excitement. "He said that he loves my voice, I can't believe it!"

"Well you should believe it." I smiled. "Now we have to get everything ready."

Bloom grabbed her phone. "Just leave it to me!" She dialed a number. "Hello Andy? It's me Bloom, I need to ask you one favor."

...

Next day we went to the Frutti Music Bar. Musa stood on stage to perform while I sat at a table with Roxy.

"So Roxy how does it feel to be the Last Fairy on Earth?" I asked in curiosity.

"I'm not really sure yet." Roxy sighed. "Until a couple days ago I was a normal girl with a normal life then you Winx show up and everything changed."

"We didn't do much Roxy." I chuckled. "You've always had magic growing inside you, you're a very special person."

"I know but the thing is, I don't want to be someone special." Roxy confessed. "My best friend agrees with me don't you Artu?" She patted her dog.

"Nobody chooses to become a Fairy, hun." I stated. "You are and there will be tough things that are going to put your courage to the test." I explained. "You're a smart girl Roxy and you'll do well." I laid my hand on my chest with a soft smile. "I feel it." My hands started glowing as I summoned the White Circle, I handed the enlarged White Circle to Roxy. "Take this."