Chapter 16.

☾*✲⋆

               ☾*✲⋆.✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

-

"Alright, now each of you will take a moment to explain your midterm reports." I held my report closer as we stood in Professor Palladium's class to present our midterm reports. "Flora, will you start us off?"

"Our report is on the Magical Dimension's-" Flora began and I was paying attention until it came to a stop when Bloom nudged my side.

"Hey.." Bloom whispered to me. "We're invited to the Halloween party in Gardenia."

I looked at Bloom in confusion. "Hallo.. what?" Flora and Layla were also listening attentively, forgetting all about the report.

"You know, Halloween." Bloom repeated and confusion filled me again, wondering what this Halloween was. "Jack o lanterns, scary costumes."

We all nodded, as if understanding what she meant so I turned to Stella and whispered. "A Halloween party tonight with scary costumes and games of jacks."

"At that area the magical energy is at a minimum." Tecna continued with the report, as if we weren't whispering to each other about some party during a midterm report.

"Hey there's this cool guy named Jack who's throwing a scary Winx party tonight." This time, Stella turned to Musa, to inform her about the party we were whispering on about.

I spoke up because it was my turn for the report. "At Alfea, young Fairies learn to use their powers in a positive and creative way."

"Then there's Cloud Tower, a school for young Witches who learn to wreak havoc." Bloom was next while I couldn't help but crack a smile at how we weren't taking this serious the slightest.

"They are destructive rather than do good." Layla added on, ignoring our whispering.

"The Specialists are there to balance things between the schools." Stella continued and I wiggled my eyebrows at her, knowing exactly why she decided to talk about this part of the report and she had to cough to cover up her laugh. "-Excuse me.. due to that wildlife preserve-"

"Really?" Tecna cut in excitedly, not getting the hint that she had to whisper and completely interrupting Stella. "A virtual party in a scary subzero computer generated words that's like a good idea!"

Palladium gave Tecna a stern look, not amused in any way. " Tecna, I hear you have a party to go to, however, first you'll write a report of a hundred pages on my desk by tomorrow morning."

...

"Come on girls, Gardenia's waiting!" After all the classes we had to follow today, we headed outside to a clearing where it was safe to transport to another planet and with a wave of Stella's scepter, we transported to planet Earth.

When we arrived, I saw a lot of people walking around with weird clothes on and I'm not one to judge, I mean we have Stella for that but this truly was the definition of weird.