Chapter 9.

☾*✲⋆

               ☾*✲⋆.✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

-

I brushed the leaves away as we hid behind the bushes, our concern for Bloom so great that we decided to follow her around, knowing she would do something reckless otherwise.

Kiko jumped in Bloom her arms and snuggled close to her as she smiled. "Hey how are you doing? One thing I can always count on no matter what is that you'll always love me."

"Rude." I huffed and jumped out of the bushes, catching her by surprise. "We love you too, you know."

Bloom's bewildered disappeared as her lips curled up in a soft smile. "..I know."

"Excuse me miss." Flora started. "Did you order a picnic for lunch?"

Bloom blinked, looking visibly confused. "Did I order what?"

"A picnic!" I grinned brightly with a snap of my fingers and Bloom looked taken aback by my positive energy but little did she know that I was being extra energetic in hopes it would cheer her at least a little bit up.

The Pixies flew out of the bushes in a formal way as if they were chaperons and Amore summoned a picnic blanket and Piff a basket filled with food as Yuki used her magic to summon a bowl of fruit while Chatta a plate filled with croissants. 

"I must say the service here is really excellent." Lockette complimented and I nodded in agreement with a small smile.

Tune put a napkin around Bloom her neck and Stella created a bouquet of flowers with her magic and changed Kiko into a butler outfit which was rather amusing because the poor little bunny was literally so confused.

"Now it's all perfect!" Stella chirped happily as I wrapped an around Bloom her shoulders, pulling her in a side-hug. "Enjoy!"

Bloom took the napkin off and flashed us a sad but apologetic smile at us. "I'm sorry you guys but I'm just not hungry."

My eyebrows furrowed in obvious concern for my friend, knowing that not eating can lead to many complications. "A little food might make you feel better."

Bloom sighed and grabbed my hand, giving my hand a gentle squeeze as if to show her appreciation despite not being in the mood. "I appreciate that you guys went through all this trouble for me but I'm just too upset to eat." 

We heard a noise and turned around to see Kiko on the ground, having eaten all the food already and I had to bite back a laugh at the innocent look the bunny showed. 

"At least someone enjoyed the lunch.." 

***

I sat with Musa and Layla on the green soft grass in the courtyard, the sun beating down on us but it was nice to sit outside and relax since we never really get the chance to however my worry for Bloom deepened.