Chapter 2

Gabby's POV: As I brought Matt back to the same spot where I told him I was pregnant the last time around, I got really nervous. Sure, he was my husband but...he never wanted this. He never wanted me to be pregnant. And now I understand why. He probably knew I would feel this stressed. Knowing there's an aneurysm while I am also pregnant is scaring the crap out of me. I just hope that we can still try. I am not sure what he is going to say though. Time to find out.

Turning to look at Matt when we were alone, I smiled as he wrapped his arms around me and then brought me close to him. "How was your flight?" I smiled when he asked me that. "A little turbulent. Got a bit sick." That was not the truth exactly. I got sick because this baby is giving me morning sickness. The turbulance just made it 10 times worse. Matt felt bad when I said that though. "Oh boy, I am so sorry babe." Stepping close to me, he held me like last time I told him.

Looking up at him as we held each other close, I just rubbed his back. "Listen Matt, I need to tell you something and I am not sure if you are exactly going to be thrilled about this." Matt then looked at me. "You're extending again aren't you?" I sighed when he said that. "No. That's not the problem." Matt then looked at me. "Gabby, you're scaring me. Talk to me and tell me what's going on babe. Did that night you came here make you feel bad? Was it a mistake?"

I shook my head. "Hey, no baby. It wasn't a mistake. You are my husband and I missed you like crazy. However, I am not sure if you are going to like the result of that night." Matt then stared at me and got nervous. "Wait, are you?" I then bit my lip and teared up. "Matt...I know you don't want this. I just had to tell you before I did anything." Matt then stepped close to me and went to hold me in the strong arms I missed so much. Tearing up, I knew that I was really scared.

Matt then went to back up and just stared at me. "Listen, right now...we need time alone okay? What do you say we get out of here and we can go talk about this? Heck, this is still a shock to my brain system. I don't even know what to say right now." I then grabbed his hand. "Just promise you aren't going to yell at me babe. I am scared. I understand why now you didn't want me to get pregnant." Matt nodded when I said that. "Gabby, listen...let's just go home to talk."

I nodded and agreed with him, grabbing his hand before walking over to Severide and Stella. "Hey guys, listen...it was nice to see you guys but we are heading out. Long day of travelling. I just want to hit the hay back at the appartment." Stella nodded and agreed with me when I said that. "Don't be a stranger to the firehouse. I want to see you one more time before you leave." I then smiled at her. "Believe me, I am not leaving anytime soon. I am back in town."

Stella smiled when I said that. "Perfect, more time with my girl." Going to give her a quick hug, I smiled when I went to grab Matt's hand to get going. I was smiling because we were heading home for the night because that was where I needed to be, with Matt to talk this through. I needed to know what he wanted me to do. Did he want me to keep the baby or am I going to have to get an abortion? I am so confused right now and I am not ready to loose Matt. I thought I lost him for good when I left for Puerto Rico. I don't want that to happen again.

Matt's POV
As me and Gabby were about to leave, I remembered that I wasn't the only one that lived at the appartment anymore. "Hey babe, can you just go ahead? I need to talk to Severide quick okay?" Gabby then turned to look at me and nodded. "Okay?" Walking away from me, I smiled at her as she went to walk out of the bar. Meanwhile, I walked over to Severide.

"Hey, can you do me a solid?" Severide then looked at me. "Stay elsewhere for a couple of days?" I laughed and nodded. "She just got back and I would like to spend time alone with her." Severide nodded and smiled. "Of course." Stella then looked at him. "You can stay with me." Severide nodded and smiled as he kissed her quickly. Meanwhile, I went back outside so that I could take Gabby home.

NOTE TO READERS: I know the last two paragraphs were a bit out of there...I just remembered that they live together so, I had to add it in quickly. I might try and refine it as I go. So, even though I don't mention it much (until Chapter 36)...just keep it in the back of your mind that Severide lives at their appartment. Thanks.