Chapter 54

Matt's POV: Once I joined Gabby in the shower, I smiled as I put my hands on her stomach and smiled because she already had a bit of a bump. "I swear, is it just me or are you bigger than last time?" Gabby nodded and agreed with me. "For this early, definitely." Holding Gabby close to me, I couldn't help but smile at her as I went to kiss her softly. "I swear, this is just amazing. Me holding you and our child here in my arms like this is a dream come true." Gabby nodded and smiled at me when I said that. "For me too babe, for me too." I smiled and went to kiss her softly.

I then decided to grab some soap so that I could wash her. I wanted to run my hands all over her body while we were this close. It wasn't this often that we decided to get this close so, I was going to take advantage of any and all chances that I did. Especially considering that these chances will all but disappear once the baby is born. Just knowing that we are expecting a child this year is something I am always going to smile about. Now, back to Gabby. "So today, just cuddling in bed. Is that what we agreed to do?" Gabby nodded and smiled at me.

"I mean, unless you want to do something else?" I then shook my head. "No, I am ready to just do that. That sounds like the perfect way to spend our last Christmas as just husband and wife. Next year we are going to be parents." Gabby smiled when I said that. "I always knew we would have those titles but...I am just shocked that we are having them naturally." I agreed with her. "I am in the same boat babe, I am just glad this is happening. Now listen, can we just relax right now? I like this whole touching my gorgeous, naked pregnant wife in the shower."

Gabby laughed when I said that and nodded while stepping close to me and putting her hands on my chest. Leaning up to kiss me again, Gabby took it slow with me as she reminded me just how much I love her. While I didn't need kids to love her...I felt extremely lucky that we were expecting children together. That's when I decided to bend down and kiss her neck. While I didn't do it that often, I thought I would try it. Hormones make you want to explore while being pregnant last time I checked and I wanted to see if this interested her at all.

Smiling when I did that, Gabby moaned while I held her against the wall of the shower. "God, that was hot. You are such a tease." Picking her up in my arms, I went to wrap her legs around my waist and turned to push her back against the wall. Putting my hands on her back, I looked into her eyes and just smiled at her. "And so are you, looking this sexy while being pregnant with our child. You may not think that looks sexy...but to your husband who can't wait to have a baby of our own, it's incredibly sexy." Gabby smiled when I said that and nodded, kissing me.

That's when I decided to just kiss her for a while, washing her body at the same time. "Listen, right now...let's just kiss each other and hold each other close. We can talk later. Right now, I want to just give you love." Gabby nodded and agree with me when I said that. "There is no better way I would want to start today." I nodded and smiled at her when she said that, kissing her slowly while we made love to one another in the shower. I then grabbed her back more to keep her right against my chest. I didn't want her to fall when she is carrying precious cargo.

"If you want, we can also move this to bed?" Gabby then laughed and nodded as I went to shut off the shower. "You sure that I am the one that's pregnant? Because you are quite hormonal too Mr. Casey." I agreed and smiled at her when she said that before going to open the door to the shower. Grabbing my towel, I went to dry us both off. "Set me down babe." I then shook my head when she said that. "Not a chance, I am carrying you to bed and laying you down myself." Gabby nodded and smiled when I said that. I then went to carry her to bed and just smiled.

Ready to get in bed with her, all I could think about was how much I loved Gabby and how much I just wanted to spend the day in bed with her. "Want breakfast first or after?" Gabby then smiled. "Can you make me breakfast first? Then we can have a bit of fun in bed. Get me a bra and underwear though please." I nodded as I went to grab some while walking past her dresser. I then grabbed some boxers from my drawer before smiling as I went to set her down so that we could both get dressed.