Chapter 106

Matt's POV: After making out way down to the lobby together, I saw it was starting to get busy. I then realized it was check in time and decided to wrap my arm around Gabby so that she wouldn't get overwhelmed. "Hey, just relax and remember that I am here for you to lean on." Gabby nodded when I said that and smiled at me. "I know." I then agreed with her, kissing her shoulder as we went to look for Terraza, the outdoor restaurant here at the hotel. "Which restaurant are we looking for anyways?" I then smiled at her. "Terraza. There's a terrace."

Gabby then looked around and went to guide me to the concierge. "Might as well as the concierge." I nodded and agreed with her when we got to the desk. "Excuse me?" The concierge then looked at us. "We are looking for Terraza?" The concierge smiled. "Blanc's terrace level is on the third floor just past the infinity pool." Gabby smiled and agreed with her. "Thanks, first full day here." The concierge agreed. "Anything else I can help with?" Gabby was about to say no, I could tell but...I decided to ask about excursions. "Uhm, where do you book a tour?"

Gabby was confused when I said that. "What tour?" I then smiled at her. "There's a snorkeling adventure and you can swim with dolphins." The concierge smiled. "One of our favorites. What day are you thinking of doing it?" I then turned to look at Gabby. "Are they available every day?" The concierge nodded and smiled. "Yes." I then bit my lip. "Tomorrow, I promised the spa. How about we do it the day after? We can head back to the pool after lunch or just relax." Gabby then looked at me and shook her head. "No, just resting in bed. I was stressed this morning."

I nodded and understood. "Later after supper?" Gabby nodded and smiled. "Can we just take a flyer and call when we want to book it?" The concierge nodded and gave Gabby the pamphlet. "You need to book the day before at the latest." We both nodded when she said that. "Of course. Actually, let's do it Friday okay? That way it's in the middle of our stay and it leaves us with an extra day to relax before we leave." Gabby nodded and agreed with me when I said that. "Friday then?" The concierge agreed and nodded. "What are the names?"

I then smiled when she asked me that. "Matthew and Gabriela Casey." She agreed and smiled. "Just come check-in at 10 that day bring swimwear, sunblock and money for shopping." Gabby then turned to look at me and smiled. "I already like that tour. Shopping for souvenirs." I laughed and shook her head. "Of course. Now, let's get to the restaurant upstairs." We both nodded when I said that. Grabbing Gabby's hand and intertwining our fingers, I smiled as I went to lead her back to the elevator. "We are going to the infinity pool next time." 

Gabby nodded and agreed with me when I say that. "I think that should be the only pool we use for a while. I am still going to have to get used to seeing that bartender." I nodded and understood as we walked away to the elevator and pushed the button again. We were just lucky that the elevator was still on the main floor. That meant that we were able to get right in. Going to push the button, I laughed a bit when I saw the restaurant name. "Look at that, there is actually something saying that the terrace is on the third floor." 

Gabby went to look at it and laughed a bit. "God, that was funny." I nodded and agreed with her before going to kiss her head as we prepared to go have some lunch together while also enjoying the gorgeous view of the ocean that we are going to have on the terrace.