Chapter 87

Matt's POV: As I carried the bags out to Antonio's car, I smiled at him considering I could tell that he was really happy about all this. "Okay, let it out how happy you really are." Antonio laughed when I said that. "I am so happy for you guys. That means you guys can have a second set of kids if you wanted to try." I nodded and shrugged. "I guess we could. But, I am not sure whether Gabby would want that. I mean, twins is a lot." Antonio then smiled when I said that. "Listen, how about you give me your keys? I can start shopping. I can get you diapers and stuff."

I then shook my head. "Nope, you don't buy anything. This is not the home we are bringing them home to." Antonio was confused when I said that. "We are going to find a new place to live around here. 4 or 5 bedrooms with 3 floors. I want a floor to ourselves." Antonio nodded and agreed with me. "That makes sense. So, that means you want more kids." I laughed when he said that. "We'll see. All I know is that I am not going to let Gabby go ever again. I am actually going to be doing a course next year. Boden says he wants to retire in the next few years."

Antonio got worried when I said that. "Are they thinking about you as his replacement?" I shrugged and nodded. "I mean, I am the Captain at Firehouse 51. So, it would be the next step." Antonio agreed and nodded when I said that. "It would wouldn't it?" I then smiled at him. "By the way, Gabby might not work now that we are having twins...you need to be okay with that okay?" Antonio then understood as he went to lean against my car. "Believe me, I understand man. That's a lot of work." I nodded and smiled at him. "Also, don't say anything but...."

Antonio then looked at me. "We are going to name one of the kids after me if there's a boy in there." Antonio then nodded and agreed. "That's nice. Matthew Casey, Jr." I nodded. "Matthew James Casey, Jr." Antonio smiled when I said that. "That's cute. Let me guess, your other kid is Gabriella Maria Casey?" I then shook my head. "Nope, Elizabeth Maria Casey after Gabby's old ambo partner and late best friend Leslie Shay." Antonio smiled when I said that. "She would love that." That's when I saw Gabby at the door. "Babe, more stuff." 

I then nodded and walked away to the door. "I told him the names just to let you know." Gabby then stared at me and wasn't happy. "We were going to do that at the gender reveal you idiot!" She then slapped me and I went to grab her hand. "Hey, look at me and just breathe. Gabby...it's Antonio. He isn't going to tell anybody." Gabby then stared at me. "That wasn't the point! We already told him it's twins! I wanted to keep the names for us. I don't want anybody to judge me." Gabby went to walk away and I stopped her. "Hey, just look at me."

Gabby then turned to look at me. "First, take a breath. Even if the aneurysm is gone babe...you need to breathe and remember that you are pregnant." I then went to kiss her softly. "Take a deep breath for me okay and just relax. I am here with you and I am sorry okay." Gabby then nodded and agreed with me. "Sorry I slapped you. I guess I just need to go rest in Mexico." I nodded and agreed with her. "And we are on our way now. So listen, let's go do our last search of the house and then we can get going okay?" Gabby then nodded and agreed with me.

Leading me into the house, Gabby grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers. "Breathe for me as we go through the house okay?" Gabby nodded when I said that and just took some breaths to relax before our honeymoon/New Year's trip to Mexico. Walking through the house together, we both made sure that we had everything so that we could head to the airport together with Antonio.