Chapter 83

Matt's POV:
As I finished carrying Gabby back to bed, I smiled since I was no longer wearing my shirt (she took it off while we were making out). Throwing it onto the ground and kicking the door close with my foot, I went to set her down next to our bed and smiled as I went to grab her hips. "We don't need to do this if you don't want too." Gabby then stopped me from talking by playing with my belt. "Matt, yes we do. I need to remind you that I am here and safe with you...pregnant with our first child." I nodded and agreed with her while going to take off her shirt. Throwing it away, I smiled at her while kissing her.

Putting her hands back on my chest, Gabby smiled as we took it slow with each other. Grabbing the back of my head, Gabby then turned my head as we kissed each other slowly. Taking off my pants for her, I went to kick them away so we were now both just wearing our underwear. Turning around in my arms, Gabby smiled as I moved my hands to her hips and then kissed her shoulder. "Want me to take off this bra?" Gabby nodded then I said that before moving her hands to mine. Feeling our wedding rings rub against each other...I loved the feeling.

I then went to turn her back around in my arms and grabbed her back. Running my hand up her back, I smiled as I undid her bra while kissing her slowly. "I love you Gabby." Gabby smiled when I said that. "I love you too Matt." I then went to take off her bra and went to set it on the ground while staring at her incredibly sexy (pregnant) body. Bending down, I went to kiss her stomach for a bit. "Hi baby, daddy's here." Gabby smiled when I did that and then went to run her fingers through my hair while I moved to grab her underwear. "Can I take these off now?"

Gabby nodded and smiled as I went to take off her underwear before setting them to the side. Kissing up her stomach again, I went to bring her close to me while kissing her slowly. That's when I felt her play with my boxers to take them off. "Need help?" I then went to kiss her neck to tease her. Gabby shook her head when she finally got them off and put them onto the ground. "Nope, I got it." I nodded and agreed with her when she said that. Moving to pick her up in my arms, I wrapped her legs around my waist while looking into her eyes.

Gently kissing me as I held her in my arms, Gabby wrapped her arms around my neck while I rubbed her back and went to lay her down in bed. Looking down at her when I laid her down, I smirked while climbing in with her. I then went to lean over her and smiled when I went to put my hand on her neck. "You are so beautiful and I am so glad you are all mine." Gabby smiled when I said that before tugging my lips down to hers again. Kissing her slowly, I smiled as I take her exactly what she wanted right now...me.

Gabby's POV:
As Matt brought me close to him, I went to slip my legs in between his and smiled as I kissed him slowly by tugging his lips against mine "I am so glad you are all mine too baby." Moving my arms around his head, I couldn't held but smile (and moan) while he leaned down to leave a kiss on my neck. He was really good at this and I new this was exactly what I need right now. Well technically, I didn't...but it seemed that Matt knew what I needed because he was hitting all the right spots to please me.

That's when I decided that I wanted to lay down on his chest while he made love to me. Pushing him over onto his back, I smirked as I went to climb on top of him. Staring at me, I knew that Matt was shocked. "What? You like that?" Matt nodded when I said that, watching as I climbed on top of him. Laying down on his chest, I smiled as I went to put my hands on his chest while kissing him slowly. "Matt, just take your time. I am in no rush today." Matt nodded and agreed with me as he wrapped his arms around me more.

Taking his time with me, I knew that Matt really missed this intimate time with me because he was worshiping every part of my body. From my back to my shoulders, I felt his hands every where and I loved it. It was amazing and so relaxing. It was as if I was stressed for some reason and this took all my stress away. Knowing I was in Matt's arms again...I felt invincible and knew that nothing was going to stop me form living a long, happy life with him and our child.

Now, back to what's important right now....my hunky firefighter husband. Going to turn his head and kiss him again, I smiled as we took our time in bed that afternoon...enjoying a hot love session in the privacy of our bed.