Chapter 111

Matt's POV:
After getting the nurse to get us an ultrasound tech, I smiled when I came back into Gabby's room to stand next to her. I was ready to see the twins again and just smiled as I held her hand. That's when the ultrasound tech came in. "So, somebody said that you want to get a check on your babies here?" We both nodded and agreed. "Yeah, I had a dizzy spell after getting too hot. It's our first pregnancy so...we want to be cautious. In retrospect, maybe somewhere this hot was not the best place for a honeymoon." I then looked at her and smiled.

Meanwhile, Antonio sat down on the chair next to us. "Oh sir, family only." Gabby then looked at her. "It's okay, he's the uncle." She agreed and smiled. "Oh, I am sorry." Antonio nodded. "I know, it's complicated. Me and my sister are really close. In fact, I am flying her to the Bahamas when she's cleared." I nodded when he said that, agreeing with him. "I mean, if you can clear us." She agreed and smiled. "I will try my best. Now, how about we see these babies of yours." Putting some gel on Gabby's stomach, the tech went to check on the babies for us.

Moving the wand around the tech smiled. "Here we go, one of the babies is being a good sport and letting us see them today. Here's the heartbeat. From this, I can see you are at least 6 weeks along?" We both nodded when she asked us that. "Okay, here's your first baby here. Still developing but you can see a bit of it." The tech went to take a picture. "You want pictures?" We both nodded and agreed. The tech when went to take some pictures for us and smiled. "God these three babies of yours just can't stop moving."

Antonio laughed when she said that. "Yeah, Latina mom makes them energetic." However, that was not what I heard the most from that sentence. All I could hear when she said that was the sentence three babies. "Sorry, I just need to ask if I heard this right. You said two babies right?" Gabby then turned to look at me. "What are you talking about?" The tech then looked at us. "Oh, you didn't know?" I then stared at her and just got overwhelmed.

General POV:
After getting the news that Gabby is pregnant with triplets instead of twins, Matt's head started spinning. He thought about the financial aspect of having triplets, how they would need to find an even bigger house...he would have to work at least two jobs as well as his full-time firefighting job. And three education funds as well as a lot of babysitting. And then you have to add in clothes and even more things. It go so overwhelming for him that he ended up passing out onto the floor, scared out of his mind.

"Matt!" Turning to look at him, Gabby got nervous. Meanwhile, the ultrasound tech yelled for a nurse. "Nurse, we need assistance!" Doctors then came rushing in to help Matt off the ground, ready to help him get through this.