Chapter 103

Matt's POV: After spending the past hour and a half surfing, I came out of the ocean when I got a phone call. I was worried it was Gabby so I was going to make my way back when I checked the caller ID. Seeing it was her, I went to run over to her. "Hey, you okay babe?" Gabby then looked up at me and then smiled. "Sorry, I just wanted to get your attention. Sorry to scare you." I then went to sit down and went to put my hand on her stomach. "You okay, the babies okay?" I then went to kiss her stomach and smiled. "You have me worried now." Gabby then looked at me. "Can't a wife just want to see her husband in the middle of his surfing session?"

I smiled when she said that and nodded. "That and I am starting to get hungry for lunch. Well, these ones are at least." I smiled when she said that before going to rub her stomach. "I swear, I still can't wait to meet them. But I saw you were on your iPad a lot. What you looking at on there?" Gabby smiled when I asked her that. "I've been trying to find things we can do around here that is safe for me to do while I am pregnant." I nodded and agreed with her. "I think I Saw a yoga class over there on the deck. And I also know the spa is going to be somewhat safe."

Gabby got nervous when I said somewhat safe. "Somewhat?" I then sighed and looked at her. "Hey, the spa's steam room probably won't be safe for you to use and there might be some products you can't use. I am sure that you can go in for that massage you want and maybe a treatment. Maybe you can get your nails done? Eventually, you aren't going to be able to do them considering you won't be able to reach them...let alone see them." Gabby nodded when I said that. "Not tonight though. Tonight, we are doing a moonlight dinner on the beach followed by a walk down the beach and then a couples bath." (Thanks to Munchkin251986 for that idea)

I smiled when she said that because it was an amazing idea. Just the two of us...it is going to be so romantic. "Honestly, that sounds perfect. And even better, it will just be the two of us. We can leave our phones in the hotel suite because nobody needs to talk to us." Gabby smiled when I said that and nodded. "But first, I need to do something with you." Gabby was confused when I said that. "What's that?" I then smiled and went to put my hand out. "Get up." Gabby was confused when I said that but did it anyways. I then went to run with her towards the water, dragging her with me. "No, Matt...don't you dare!"

I then turned to look at her before going to pick her up and wrapping her legs around my waist. "Just watch me." I then kept running to the water and got in with her. Gabby just shook her head when I did that, putting her hands on my chest. "Boy, you are lucky that I love you and that I am hormonal. Oh and that I am still wearing my swimsuit. Had I not been hormonal or wearing my bikini, I wouldn't be too sure that you would be getting time either in the bath or in bed." I nodded when she said that. "Oh admit it, you thought that was fun."

Gabby nodded when I said that before going to grab the back of my head and kissing me softly. "Not too long okay? We need to get to the room so we can have lunch and I can take a nap." I nodded and understood. "Gabby, tell me the truth. Are you tired?" Gabby then grabbed the back of my head again and sighed. "The sun makes me tired a bit and I just like holding you sometimes." I nodded and smiled when she said that. "Then just hold me Gabby. Wrap your arms around me and hold me close." Gabby nodded and smiled when I said that.

"Listen, let's just float in silence for a bit. Then we'll go to the room. Just let me know when." Gabby nodded and agreed with me when I said that, just holding me close as we relaxed in each other's arms.