Chapter 112

An couple hours later Matt is laying down in a hospital bed, shirtless after having to be shocked once since his heart ended up stopping. Meanwhile, Gabby was sitting next to him, really nervous...probably more nervous than she should be considering she is pregnant with triplets. Rubbing his chest as she waits for Matt to wake up, Gabby finally gets pulled out of her thoughts by Antonio. "Gabby, just take some breaths and relax. Matt is going to wake up any minute according to the doctors. He is going to be fine and so are you." Gabby then turned to look at Antonio, scared out of her mind. "Antonio, I can't do triplets with out him. I am scared." That's when Matt started to wake up and rubbed her back. "You need to breathe if you are scared."

Gabby's POV: As I hear Matt wake up after taking some rest, I roll over and look at him...really scared after what happened. "Matt, how are you?" Matt then went to wrap his arm around me and put his hand on my stomach. "Safe as long as you are. How are you?" I sighed and looked at him. "Matt, do you remember what the doctor said to us?" Matt then looked at me. "Yeah, he said that the twins are doing great." I sighed when he said that. "Matt, I have to tell you something. It's not twins." Matt then teared up when I said that. "No, no...please don't tell me that..." I then shook my head when he said that. "Hey, relax. I didn't loose a baby." 

Matt then looked at me, really confused when I said that. "Okay, if you didn't loose a baby...how isn't it twins?" I then looked at him. "Antonio, you are going to need to say it so that I can hold him. I can't have him pass out again. Then I am going to get scared again and who knows what will happen." Antonio nodded and understood what I meant. Looking at Matt, he smiled at him. "Matt, you are going to have to believe me when I say this. You and Gabby are having triplets." Matt then turned to look at me and then put his hand on my stomach. "Antonio, I am going to have to ask you a favor." Antonio nodded when Matt said that.

"I am going to need you to find me the best urologist in the Bahamas because I am doing it. Sorry babe but, we are one and done okay?" I laughed when he said that and nodded while grabbing his hand before cuddling up to him and rubbing his chest. "Believe me, I would have it any other way." Matt then turned to look at Antonio. "And I need to know whether you can keep us there for a while. If we go to the Bahamas with you, we are going to be there until the end of the pregnancy and until the kids are at least a couple months old." Antonio nodded when Matt said that. "Hey, I would love it if you guys moved there."

I laughed when he said that. "Uhm, the only place we are moving permanently when Matt quits his job...is Puerto Rico." Matt then turned to look at me. "Who said I wa..." I then sat up and looked at him. "You think I am going to let you keep running into fires when we have triplets!" Matt then nodded and realized that was right. "Of course, I am going to quit." I nodded when he said that. "Sorry for giving you an ultimatum but babe, we are having triplets. We are going to need you to be safe and that is not in a fire. I don't care if you don't want to do it babe but...it's either me and the triplets or your job."

Matt then looked at me and went to grab my hand, smiling at me. "Well, lucky for you...there is no choice that has to be made. You and the triplets are going to always come first. I am going to quit right away when we are in the Bahamas. Did you find out the genders by any chance?" Gabby then sighed. "You can only find out the gender at 12 weeks." That's when a doctor came back in. "Actually, that's only with an ultrasound. If you want to know now...I can get you guys a blood test done." I then looked at the doctor and thought about it. "I am leaving it up to my husband." Matt then smiled at me.

"I think we should find out. That way, I can start on the nursery as soon as we have a house wherever we are going to live. By the way, I think we should consider living closes to Antonio so we can be there with his kids." I stared at him, shocked when he said that. "What?" Matt nodded and smiled. "You want me to quit being a firefighter...I am going to leave the windy cold city then. Sorry but, our kids are going to be sun babies." I smiled when he said that before going to kiss me softly. "Let's find out the genders. Then, we are going to Chicago to pack and quit."