Chapter 90

Matt's POV: After spending the past hour checking in to the flight and getting settled at our gate, I smiled as me and Gabby found some comfortable seats to sit in while we were in the lounge. Looking at her, I smiled as sat down next to her and put my right hand on her stomach. Gabby then looked at me when I did that and went to rub my hand. "You really like using your right hand when you are putting your hand on my stomach." I nodded and smiled at her. "It's because it's the hand where my wedding band is. This baby was created out of the love I have for my wife." Gabby smiled when I said that before moving to sit in my lap and cuddling up to me.

Putting my hand on her stomach again, I smiled as I stroke her stomach with my thumb. "You little ones here do not know how loved you both already are." I then went to bend down and kissed her stomach. "I am just glad they don't share a placenta." I was confused when she said that. "Okay, what does that mean exactly?" Gabby then laughed. "If they shared a placenta, I would have to give birth at 34 weeks. Since they don't share one...I can give birth at 38 weeks." I smiled when she said that. "Okay, I already know that's good. I mean, the later you give birth is the best option for us." Gabby smiled when I said that and nodded.

"Okay, what's wrong Gabby. I can tell by the way you are looking at me that something is worrying you." Gabby then sighed. "I am just worried I guess. I mean, what if we loose one of the babies...or both of them." I then shook my head. "Hey, you can't think that way Gabby. We have already made it to 6 weeks. But if you are having doubts...tell me so I can cancel the flight." Gabby then shook her head. "No, I want to go on our honeymoon. Time in the sun with my man is what I need." I nodded and agreed with her. "You can sleep on the plane okay?"

Gabby smiled when I said that and then watched as I bent down to kiss her stomach. Running her fingers through my hair, she just smiled because she loved the feeling of me doing that. "You know, I find that really attractive right? The way you kiss my stomach like that." I nodded and smiled when she said that before looking up at her and going to kiss her softly. "And I am going to keep doing it until these babies here are safely placed in our arms." Gabby nodded when I said that, putting her hand on my neck and hand on my chest.

That's when I heard a couple walk by. "You guys newlyweds?" I then turned to look at him and shook my head. "Nope, 3 years. Just first time parents to be." They both smiled. "Well, you guys are adorable. Congrats on the baby." Gabby then looked at them. "Twins." They both smiled and nodded. "Have fun." We both smiled when they said that. "You are okay that I said first time parents right?" Gabby then turned to look at me and nodded. "Yeah, we are that in a way." I then sighed and looked at her. "Be honest with me babe, do you want to call this first time parents?"

Gabby just looked at me. "I feel like that's being unfair to Louie. I mean, I know that he's not ours anymore but...I still consider him my first son." I nodded and understood what she meant. "Hey, listen to me." Gabby then looked at me. "You can consider him our first son. Remember, I was going to adopt him too Gabby. Sure, I came on much later than you did but...he was our son." Gabby nodded when I said that before leaning her forehead against mine. She then went to kiss me softly and whispered to me. "Have I ever told you that you are the best husband in the world?" I smiled when she said that and nodded. "And you are the best wife in the world."

Gabby smiled at me and just went to lay down against me more. Holding her close, I went to rub her leg and smiled at her. "Listen, let's just stay dressed in this for the flight okay? It's a night flight and it'll probably be cold at night. If not, we can just take off our sweaters. I am wearing a t-shirt underneath." Gabby nodded and agreed with me. "I am glad I wore athletic pants." I nodded and agreed. "Me too, means I get to feel your smooth skin through it much easier." Gabby smiled and agreed with me. "I am glad we are doing this. This honeymoon, it's just time."

I smiled when she said that and nodded. "It's overdue and I am glad you agreed to come with me. I know you are scared but...the truth is, I am too. I am here for you though." Gabby nodded and agreed with me, kissing me softly. "I've flown pregnant before." I nodded when she said that. "Twice technically." Gabby then looked at me. "From Chicago to Puerto Rico and then back." Gabby nodded when I said that. "I guess you could say that. I wasn't technically pregnant when I flew back to Puerto Rico though." I nodded and understood. "So listen, I have my iPad here with me if you want to look at some of those houses? I mean, we are just sitting here."

Gabby then nodded as I went to grab my iPad from my bag so that we could look at some of the houses we were thinking of visiting with a realtor in the New Year. We decided to buy a house when we were back because it was time to stop renting and time to move into our own place. We needed it. And I wanted to get it done soon so that I could make both of the nurseries while also working part-time at the bar (I got a job there to make more money) and also doing construction work. Twins is going to be a lot of money after all.

I then smiled when I saw the house I liked was back on the market. "Okay, this one I like. It has a pool and is 15 minutes from the firehouse." Gabby then looked at it and shook her head. "Remember, I said it had to be inside a subdivision for me to like it. This one is too close to the main road babe. That means that we will hear the ambulances and firefighters. Also, it's old and the bedrooms are tiny." I nodded when she said that. "Okay, well how about this one." Gabby then looked at the one I just swiped to before laughing. "You want to be right down the street from Antonio?" I then looked at her and then veto'd that. "Uhm, no."

Gabby then smiled at me as she kissed the side of my head again when we saw Hank Voight walk into the lounge. "Ah Casey, what a surprise." I then looked up at him. "Voight." Going to sit on a chair next to us, he went to grab his iPad too. "Where are you both off too." Gabby then looked at him. "You first." Voight then looked at us both. "Cancun for my yearly vacation." I then turned to look at him. "What class?" Voight then turned to look at me. "Business." I then just went to cuddle up to Gabby when he said that and got scared. "Oh c'mon, you have got be kidding me." Voight was confused when I said that. "What?"

Gabby then looked at him. "We are on our way to Cancun for our Honeymoon." Voight then sighed when I said that. "I am going to try and stay away from you guys. I promise." I then sighed and looked at Gabby as I just held her close. Gabby then turned her head and went to kiss me softly. "Just ignore him and concentrate on me and the twins." I nodded when she said that and went to kiss her softly before looking at the homes again for the next hour as we waited for boarding to begin.