Chapter 89

Matt's POV: After making our way to Chicago's O'Hare airport, I smiled as we both got out of her brother's car. Going to grab our bags from the back, I sighed as I watched her try and grab her luggage. "Babe, you are not grabbing that." She then looked at me. "And why..." I then went to put my hand on her stomach. "Because you are already carrying the most precious luggage." Gabby smiled when I said that and nodded. "I guess you are right when you say that." I smiled at her and then went to kiss her softly. "Just relax okay? I have everything under control."

That's when Antonio walked over to me to help. "Here, let me get your bags out faster." He then went to get Gabby's luggage and went to put her duffle bag on the suitcase. "Loop the handles over the..." Antonio understood and nodded. "Remember man, I flew a lot in the past year." I laughed and agreed with him before going to do the same with my duffle bag and suitcase. "Make sure you don't give the duffle bag to the desk agent though babe, that's your carry on with the clothes you are changing in to on the plane." Gabby nodded, remembering.

"Thanks, I almost forgot." I nodded and smiled. "Here, give it to me." Gabby then shook her head. "Matt, I can handle it." I nodded and agreed. Antonio then went to give us our luggage and walked over to me. "You keep her safe." I then stared at him. "Antonio, she's my wife and I am going to make sure that she and our kids come back safe with me." Antonio nodded and agreed with me as he shook my hand. "Sorry, protective big brother." I nodded and agreed with him. Gabby then went to hug him. "More like overprotective. Antonio, do this to your daughter."

Antonio laughed when she said that. "You don't think I already do that. By the way, both Eva and Diego are thrilled for you guys. To think, in the two weeks you guys learned that you were pregnant and expecting twins." I then turned to look at Gabby, shocked that it's only been 2 weeks. "We have done a lot in the past 2 weeks haven't we? We are also looking at new houses. Sorry but, it's time for us to get a house instead of an apartment. So can you please tell your kids that I expect them to help when we move? This one is benched already."

Antonio nodded when I said that. "Oh yes she is benched. And I do not want to hear any complaining." Gabby nodded and understood. "Yes. Now, if you don't mind me...I have to go find the washroom. I swear, it's like they want to be pains." I nodded and understood what she meant. "Listen, you guys stay safe and don't be scared to call. I promise...I am on the next flight down if you need me." I nodded and agreed with him. "I know that Antonio." Antonio smiled when I said that. "Have fun guys." We both agreed when he said that.

Going to grab my suitcase, I smiled as I went to wrap my arm around Gabby. Leading her into the airport, I kissed her head and whispered to her. "You ready for our honeymoon?" Gabby nodded when I said that. "Honestly, I feel like it's long overdue." I smiled when she said that as we walked in and looked around for our date. "Okay, what airline is it again?" I smiled when she asked. "It's United." Gabby nodded and agreed with me as we both made our way to the United Desk to check in for our flight in a couple hours.