Chapter 101

Matt's POV:
After getting out of the pool after Gabby, I was really confused. "Gabby, slow down and be careful...you can slip in the water." Gabby then sighed as she turned to look at me. "Sorry." I then walked up to her. "Don't be. Why did you storm out of there?" Gabby then sighed as she looked at me. "He was the paramedic that ran into me and Shay." I then looked at her and went to put my hand on her cheek. "Oh babe, I am so sorry." Gabby then sighed as she came to hug me. "I hope this doesn't put a damper on our honeymoon."

I then moved my arms around her and shook my head. "Of course not babe. I am here for you. In fact, if you want to stay away from there...I can get our drinks and go in between." Gabby sighed when I said that. "I am not sure I can even look at him right now." I understood. Honestly, I am a little mad at him. I mean, he ran into my girl's ambulance. "I get it. I am mad at him too, he ran into your ambulance." Gabby nodded when I Said that. "Is it too late to change what we want to do today? Maybe I can just get distracted. I can relax on the beach while you surf?"

I smiled when she said that. "Just to let you know, I already know how to surf. I learned to do it on a vacation before." Gabby nodded when I said that and smiled. "Here, help me with the stuff. We can move to the beach." I agreed with her before going to grab our bag. (We didn't unpack much since we headed right into the pool. That's when I saw that Gabby put something in there that I didn't see. "Now I get why this bag was so heavy." Gabby smiled when I said that and nodded. "You like you early birthday gift?": I then looked at her.

"You bought this new wetsuit for me as an early birthday gift." Gabby nodded and smiled at me. "C'mon, let's go to the beach...I want to see you wear it. I also brought you some boxers. There's a washroom over there. Go get changed into it. Then, we can head to the beach. I can tan and you can surf. After that, I want to head back to the room and take a bath. I know it's not exciting but...I need an afternoon nap. And maybe tomorrow, the spa together?" I nodded and agreed with her before kissing her. "Be right back okay babe?" Grabbing my wetsuit, I walked away.

Gabby's POV:
Once Matt left to get changed, I went to pack up all of our things when I heard James McAvoy walk over to me. "Hey, now I recognize you." I turned to look at him and sighed. "James, just get away." He then looked at me. "You're the bitch who ran into me and got me fired!" I then stared at him. "Sorry, did you just call me the one who ran into you! No way buddy! You ran into me and killed my ambo partner!" I then went to put my hands on my stomach, taking breaths.

James then looked at me. "Wait, she died?" I nodded. "Yeah and you need to back up. I am pregnant with twins and my husband is not going to be happy if we loose them." He then nodded and agreed. "Gabby, I am so sorry. I mean it...I never intended for someone to die." I sighed and looked at him. "I shouldn't hold this against you but...I can't hep it. I mean, I could've died too. Then, I could've never married Matt and had these kids. It's hard to understand."

James nodded and agreed. "Of course. Listen, congratulations on the kids and I am sorry." That's when I heard Matt walk over to me after getting changed. "What do you want?" James then looked at him. "Sorry Captain, I am so sorry for what I did." Matt then turned to look at me. "He finally recognized you?" I nodded. "Can we just drop it now? Let's get to the beach so you can surf." Matt nodded and agreed. "Nice seeing you again James." James nodded and agreed.

Grabbing all of our things, me and Matt then left the pool to head to the beach. Intertwining our fingers on the way, I just sighed because I knew we were going to talk about it.